AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of the films were even remotely bad except Iron Man 2 + 3 and Thor 2. Everything else has done the source material justice in my opinion.

I know this won't go over well on The Coli but I think Guardians of The Galaxy 1 is far superior to Black Panther. Damn near better than the comic books if not 1:1 on par. IDGAF.:hubie:
everybody ain’t always gonna agree, a perfect example is you saying Iron man 2 & 3 were bad, they weren’t great but I’d honestly put them both above Both of the first Thor films & The first Cap film, all 3 were boring to me for the most part, but I respect your opinion....but that list is on some other shyt entirely lol

Iron Man 3 a top 5 film?
Ant Man 1 & 2 better than Civil War?
Captain Marvel better than Winter Soldier & Infinity War?

:hhh:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
everybody ain’t always gonna agree, a perfect example is you saying Iron man 2 & 3 were bad, they weren’t great but I’d honestly put them both above Both of the first Thor films & The first Cap film, all 3 were boring to me for the most part, but I respect your opinion....but that list is on some other shyt entirely lol

Iron Man 3 a top 5 film?
Ant Man 1 & 2 better than Civil War?
Captain Marvel better than Winter Soldier & Infinity War?

:hhh:
Captain Marvel was borderline trash not because of the story or acting but the pacing was way off and felt rushed.

It felt like those free giveaway comics you'd get at McDonalds and Burger King back in the mid 90s when Marvel and DC Comics were at the cusp of pop culture after the success of X-Men Volume 2. :mjlol:

How the fukk they make the original Captain Marvel a nikka bytch fakkit scientist.:hhh:

I felt like Marvel just tried to capitalise on the real Captain Marvel (Shazam!) getting a release to cinemas globally. DC's been teasing that for years.:russ::mjlol:

Sneaky Marvel.

Gonna watch Captain Marvel/Shazam! tonight as a matter of fact. shyt looks amazing and I hope they're in their own universe separate to the main Supermayn/Batmayn/Wonder bytch franchise.:scust:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Captain Marvel was borderline trash not because of the story or acting but the pacing was way off and felt rushed.

It felt like those free giveaway comics you'd get at McDonalds and Burger King back in the mid 90s when Marvel and DC Comics were at the cusp of pop culture after the success of X-Men Volume 2. :mjlol:

How the fukk they make the original Captain Marvel a nikka bytch fakkit scientist.:hhh:

I felt like Marvel just tried to capitalise on the real Captain Marvel (Shazam!) getting a release to cinemas globally. DC's been teasing that for years.:russ::mjlol:

Sneaky Marvel.

Gonna watch Captain Marvel/Shazam! tonight as a matter of fact. shyt looks amazing and I hope they're in their own universe separate to the main Supermayn/Batmayn/Wonder bytch franchise.:scust:
Low key an on point description. :mjlol:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
This.

Breaking Cap's shield isn't as difficult as people make it seem. Vibranium's whole "gimmick" is it absorbs kinetic energy....if whatever is hitting it (Thanos) exerts more kinetic energy than the shield can contain, then it basically overloads and breaks.

Up until now there just wasn't anything hitting it hard enough in the movies to make that happen. And 99.99% it would never happen.

Fred.
Is Cap's shield vibranium? I could have sworn the original shield made by Howard in Cap 1 said a combo of Vibranium and Steel alloy. I'm not sure if that is meant to make it stronger or weaker.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Low key an on point description. :mjlol:

Been a stan since the 90s Spider-Man Clone Saga and X-Men's Age of Apocalypse.
thRl2t9.png

I love Marvel so there's no lies told.:wow:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Is Cap's shield vibranium? I could have sworn the original shield made by Howard in Cap 1 said a combo of Vibranium and Steel alloy. I'm not sure if that is meant to make it stronger or weaker.
If my memory serves me correct in the comics Cap's shield is made of adamantium which is the same stuff in Wolverine's bones. Adamantium is a mixture of vibranium and something like steel or iron. I believe in the movies he's later given a real vibranium shield by Black Panther. Nothing can cut through vibranium or adamantium except each other except adamantium is a weaker alloy so it is more brittle. The only reason why Thanos could break it is that he's physically one of the strongest mutants in the entire universe which is why they showed him wielding the Infinity Gauntlet with all the stones.

Obviously alloys produce different properties but a mixture of a weaker metal will only make it weaker in terms of force/impact absorption which is the main property for a shield.

The adamantium that makes up Cap's sheild is different to Wolverine's because no one could re produce it exactly which is why Wolverine can never cut through his sheild when they battle.

Don't ask me why I remember this.:troll:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The reason why Marvel and DC only sell a few million comics every month is due to ease of bootlegging the digital comics which is why they introduced the paid platform to stream comics.

I've bootlegged shyt so much that I have entire hdd dedicated to them.

People are reading comics more than ever which is evident in people buying tablets.

If you go to the app store of either android or apple or microsoft the top apps are always ebook readers, image viewers and pdf readers... why do you think that is?

If it wasn't for limewire back in the days I wouldn't have read every comic under the sun.
Digital comics? Streaming comics? Wait, you can download comics like songs and read them like Netflix? I thought people still bought single issues. I've been out of the game for too long.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

As far as I remember his shield is 100% vibranium and that was the only vibranium the U.S. had at the time.

If it was mixed with anything else it would make it weaker since vibranium (in the current MCU at least, until they introduce the X-Men) is the strongest metal on Earth.
Key words, on Earth. Which is why I was reading the comments about Thanos blade like :gucci: because we have no idea what metal it's made from, or where he got it.

Fred.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Digital comics? Streaming comics? Wait, you can download comics like songs and read them like Netflix? I thought people still bought single issues. I've been out of the game for too long.
Damn near every popular title is getting reissues with being digitised and recoloured using modern techniques so all of those limited edition stuff or mini-series of 4 comics that tied into the larger narrative are available.

I download them (like downloading a rar file), compress the .PNG images to .JPEG so it becomes a few mb and put it on my tablet. Trust me, you won't even notice the drop in quality because they are just flat 2d images and not hi-res real life photos.

If you wanna get in the game you've gotta get a 10" or 12" tablet. Make sure the tablet is an android because apple have different dimensions for their screens so there'll be black bars on the side of the screen to make the image fit. With Samsung tablets for example () the dimensions are closest to the standard size for comics especially the 12" models. Also, don't spend a fortune because 1080p is all you need.

get ya bootleg on.:salute:

the internet is becoming more volatile so these sites won't be around forever.:sas2:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
As far as I remember his shield is 100% vibranium and that was the only vibranium the U.S. had at the time.

If it was mixed with anything else it would make it weaker since vibranium (in the current MCU at least, until they introduce the X-Men) is the strongest metal on Earth.
Key words, on Earth. Which is why I was reading the comments about Thanos blade like :gucci: because we have no idea what metal it's made from, or where he got it.

Fred.
Vibranium and steel mixed together as an alloy *is adamantium. Cap's adamantium shield is 1:1 closest to vibranium as possible but isn't 100%. Wolverine cannot battle Captain America let alone Black Panther properly in the comics properly because of it.

Marvel's MCU can't say adamantium because of legal rights to Fox. They probably could say it since Scarlet Witch and Quick Silver are in the MCU and they are Magneto's children.

What's acceptable with IP is very convoluted.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Vibranium and steel mixed together as an alloy *is adamantium.

Is that something new they came up with? I've never heard of this but I haven't read comics since like 1994.

According to the Marvel Wiki Cap's shield is a Proto-Adamantium and Wakandan Vibranium-Steel alloy. Whatever the hell that means.

Fred.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Is that something new they came up with? I've never heard of this but I haven't read comics since like 1994.

According to the Marvel Wiki Cap's shield is a Proto-Adamantium and Wakandan Vibranium-Steel alloy. Whatever the hell that means.

Fred.
I just told u and the wiki just confirmed it with the correct terms.

The scientist who used the bit of vibranium found it and mixed it with steel because they didn't have enough or something like that.

when these two metals are mixed together you get adamantium.

the same way you can buy different carats of gold for example.

however the scientist who made cap's shield never divulged the formulae to replicate it along with the super soldier serum and the host keeps his/her sanity because he perfected it.

Cap's origins is the basis for Marvel's Earth 616 universe as we know it. Every single experiment starts with him which leads to the illegal Weapon X programme in the future, hulk experiments with gamma rays, retconning black panther's suit etc.

Wolverine's adamantium is a weaker alloy to the one used for cap's shield because that is the prototype hence why I assume the Marvel wiki calls it proto adamantium.

:troll:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn near every popular title is getting reissues with being digitised and recoloured using modern techniques so all of those limited edition stuff or mini-series of 4 comics that tied into the larger narrative are available.

I download them (like downloading a rar file), compress the .PNG images to .JPEG so it becomes a few mb and put it on my tablet. Trust me, you won't even notice the drop in quality because they are just flat 2d images and not hi-res real life photos.

If you wanna get in the game you've gotta get a 10" or 12" tablet. Make sure the tablet is an android because apple have different dimensions for their screens so there'll be black bars on the side of the screen to make the image fit. With Samsung tablets for example () the dimensions are closest to the standard size for comics especially the 12" models. Also, don't spend a fortune because 1080p is all you need.

get ya bootleg on.:salute:

the internet is becoming more volatile so these sites won't be around forever.:sas2:
You wilding lol.... you can read all these sagas in a instant.
Well fukk, I gotta start looking for torrents again :russ: