AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Word? Sounds like Ike Perlmutter had something to do with this, hah. Got a link?

I been looking for a link but it's hard to find one because any version of "replacing RDJ" is now talking about Ironman post "Endgame". :francis:

This is the only article kinda addressing it:

‘Avengers’ Cast And Stingy Marvel Ready To Rumble Over Sequel Cash & Strong-Arming – Deadline

Long story short yeah it was Permutter being a cheap fukk and RDJ more or less being like "fukk you, pay me" after "Ironman 3" did $650 mill or whatever it was, in 2 weeks. Marvel tried to play it like they could replace him but when that rumor leaked the fan backlash was immediate.

After that RDJ got his pay increase and contract extension, and he also re-negotiated the entire Avengers cast to get raises, too.

I don't think he ever had beef with Kevin Feige but directly after that whole ordeal he'd randomly say things like "Marvel knows they can't replace me" and hit them with the :umad:

Fred.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
What about Thanos army and warship? :dahell:

Half of Earth would've been destroyed by the time Tony figured out how to use individual Stones. And a couple of them (Power and Space) would've killed him, anyway.

I think it was more that they didn't want to keep paying him. Keep in mind they already tried to replace him once and fans hit Marvel with the :camby: quick....and RDJ has trolled Marvel nonstop ever since then.

Fred.
Im sayin before the battle like over the course of films but that was really beyond their knowledge only dr strange had a knowledge of the power a stone could have

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Shazam was a good story movie but the action was lacking its honestly on par with captain marvel neither are just really stand outs but watchable

It’s not just off the strength of Shazaam was way more kiddy and campy.

Shazaam felt like them Spy Kid movies or whatever kiddie movie on that level

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Still can't get over how easily Thanos 2.0 singlehandedly washed the big 3+mjolnir+stormbreaker+shield+nanotech.
THAT WAS EMBARRASSING!

Thanos wasn’t playing like his 2018 self and Thor was :flabbynsick:

Can’t no one for the moment say “Bu Bu Bu Bu Bu But Marvel villains are weak” though:lolbron:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I've watched this movie a million times now and I still can't help but feel bad for Nebula every time. She's the most tortured soul out of everyone in these movies :mjcry:

Imagine your dad in the process of torturing and upgrading you for failure then he finds a future self of you still failing so he tortures you more and in the end your future self just kills you :mjcry:

Like goddamn :mjcry:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Since Tony dead now......technology and innovations in the MCU bout to come to a screeching halt. Hulk hurt, Pym old and scared tha govt. gonna do something horrible with it.

:lolbron:
Shuri, Peter Parker, Reed Richards, Norman Osborne, Victor Von Doom,

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Finally saw this, didn’t like it as much as I enjoyed the first one but it was pretty dope nevertheless. Rip Robert Downey Jr. and ScarJo