AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Well fukk, I gotta start looking for torrents again :russ:
Not only that but you want to find geek loser uploaders that have structured the files in chronological order for your reading pleasure.

You don't wanna read 30 comics only to read one that is out of order and spoils the rest of the arch because it's supposed to be a tie in and read at the end even though it was released at the same time.
  • My favourite torrent scene uploaders are Nemesis43 *aka Nem and Zone-Empire but there are a few others these groups are just the best.
  • GetComics
  • there were many blogspots like PittComics etc but I think they've been shutdown.
  • And finally, https://worldwidetorrents.to/home.php. This is where most scene posters have migrated to after the real original KickAssTorrent and ThePirateBay got closed down.
  • www.kaskus.co.id

Download an image viewer on Windows called, 'IrfanView' which is capable of mass converting .PNG to JPEG files within seconds. Choose between 60%-80% compression because especially with the new recoloured digitised comics the way the images are drawn they are won't show much degradation.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Not only that but you want to find geek loser uploaders that have structured the files in chronological order for your reading pleasure.

You don't wanna read 30 comics only to read one that is out of order and spoils the rest of the arch because it's supposed to be a tie in and read at the end even though it was released at the same time.
  • My favourite torrent scene uploaders are Nemesis43 *aka Nem and Zone-Empire but there are a few others these groups are just the best.
  • GetComics
  • there were many blogspots like PittComics etc but I think they've been shutdown.
  • And finally, https://worldwidetorrents.to/home.php. This is where most scene posters have migrated to after the real original KickAssTorrent and ThePirateBay got closed down.
  • www.kaskus.co.id

Download an image viewer on Windows called, 'IrfanView' which is capable of mass converting .PNG to JPEG files within seconds. Choose between 60%-80% compression because especially with the new recoloured digitised comics the way the images are drawn they are won't show much degradation.
Thanks for this :salute:. I wonder if there are sites that host the comic on the site itself without the need for downloading the file. Like just reading the comic and nothing else.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Thanks for this :salute:. I wonder if there are sites that host the comic on the site itself without the need for downloading the file. Like just reading the comic and nothing else.
I don't think that would go over well with Marvel or DC.

You can either pay a premium to stream them or bootleg everything under the sun for free.

I have thousands of comics on this one harddrive of mine.:mjlol:

France has some good shyt and don't forget Japanese mangas. :banderas:

Streaming isn't more intuitive as an end-user either on the paid subscription streaming apps since you still have to open the app select a comic or continue where u left off just the same. But there are image readers like what I use PerfectViewer (my main go to) and ComicRack that does the exact same thing if not just as well.

Trust me bootlegging is the way to go. :ohlawd:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I don't think that would go over well with Marvel or DC.

You can either pay a premium to stream them or bootleg everything under the sun for free.

I have thousands of comics on this one harddrive of mine.:mjlol:

France has some good shyt and don't forget Japanese mangas. :banderas:

Streaming isn't more intuitive as an end-user either on the paid subscription streaming apps since you still have to open the app select a comic or continue where u left off just the same. But there are image readers like what I use PerfectViewer (my main go to) and ComicRack that does the exact same thing if not just as well.

Trust me bootlegging is the way to go. :ohlawd:

So I gotta look for the whole runs of these stories, In order, including or excluding tie-ins?

I should store these on my google drive and Mega then.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
So I gotta look for the whole runs of these stories, In order, including or excluding tie-ins?

I should store these on my google drive and Mega then.
I believe cloud servers have crawlers to search terms because if you are a content producer (ie you own IP) you can perform something that will flag and remove them if you can prove that it belongs to you. Think how UMG removes music off of YouTube by checking the file of the audio's wave length and time stamp to find matches.

Well, long story short is it will randomly get deleted so it's best doing it remotely and privately.

There is a way to stream comics to your device via Calibre on PC/MAC and CalibreCompanion. But this method is clunky and non intuitive for something like comics which have dozens of comics. it's more set up for novels or mini series as the layout is shiite. I believe ComicRack for both phone and computer can stream but I dont have time to play about with it.

The easiest way is to create a folder and drag and drop onto anywhere on an sd card. simples

Wait until the arch is finished and the scene releasers will compile them into chronological order.

the only thing you'd need to do is know that even though stories get retconned and the comic might spin off into a new volume but remember that this is just a continuation of the story and it's just a marketing ploy for newer readers to start at a fake "issue #0" when in reality it's issue #600 lol.

I only do that with events and when runs crossover into the event and not the normal run itself.

I need to get back into comics. I never have time anymore.:wow:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Since Tony dead now......technology and innovations in the MCU bout to come to a screeching halt. Hulk hurt, Pym old and scared tha govt. gonna do something horrible with it.

:lolbron:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Since Tony dead now......technology and innovations in the MCU bout to come to a screeching halt. Hulk hurt, Pym old and scared tha govt. gonna do something horrible with it.

:lolbron:
Shuri >>>> Tony. Invented Nano tech before he did. Plus she's like a teenager. Tony was like 30 before he invented anything special. Innovations in the mcu will continue.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Digital comics? Streaming comics? Wait, you can download comics like songs and read them like Netflix? I thought people still bought single issues. I've been out of the game for too long.
I have a subscription to Marvel, I can read unlimited comics, and pretty much the whole catalogue

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Captain Marvel was borderline trash not because of the story or acting but the pacing was way off and felt rushed.

It felt like those free giveaway comics you'd get at McDonalds and Burger King back in the mid 90s when Marvel and DC Comics were at the cusp of pop culture after the success of X-Men Volume 2. :mjlol:

How the fukk they make the original Captain Marvel a nikka bytch fakkit scientist.:hhh:

I felt like Marvel just tried to capitalise on the real Captain Marvel (Shazam!) getting a release to cinemas globally. DC's been teasing that for years.:russ::mjlol:

Sneaky Marvel.

Gonna watch Captain Marvel/Shazam! tonight as a matter of fact. shyt looks amazing and I hope they're in their own universe separate to the main Supermayn/Batmayn/Wonder bytch franchise.:scust:
Shazam was a good story movie but the action was lacking its honestly on par with captain marvel neither are just really stand outs but watchable

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If they actually knew how to use the stones then tony wouldn’t have to sacrifice himself, he could have just used a couple to kill thanos

What about Thanos army and warship? :dahell:

Half of Earth would've been destroyed by the time Tony figured out how to use individual Stones. And a couple of them (Power and Space) would've killed him, anyway.

The man doesn't wanna be in Marvel movies anymore, lmao.

I think it was more that they didn't want to keep paying him. Keep in mind they already tried to replace him once and fans hit Marvel with the :camby: quick....and RDJ has trolled Marvel nonstop ever since then.

Fred.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
What about Thanos army and warship? :dahell:

Half of Earth would've been destroyed by the time Tony figured out how to use individual Stones. And a couple of them (Power and Space) would've killed him, anyway.

I think it was more that they didn't want to keep paying him. Keep in mind they already tried to replace him once and fans hit Marvel with the :camby: quick....and RDJ has trolled Marvel nonstop ever since then.

Fred.

Word? Sounds like Ike Perlmutter had something to do with this, hah. Got a link?