AVthaPHARAOH: Tracks From #TheDarkAges [Rough Mixes] DROPPING TONIGHT

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
A.V. // AV thaPHARAOH - Feel Me [Rough Mix]

Track 2 off the project is called "Feel Me". Following a hard, grimey intro about the depths of the prison experience, A.V. drops a jewel over production by Kelly Portis, with true to life rhymes about his life and times.

All tracks posted in this thread are UNFINISHED. Didn't get a copy of the final mixdown, added hooks, etc. This is just a few ROUGH mixes since cats been waitin to hear what I'm workin with. Will get back with completely finished tracks by the end of the month. My engineer/mixing man is taking his time and has a real pristine clarity he's gonna put on it, so please don't judge based off of sound quality. I got you. Without further ado tho:

Wow..you're off beat like muthafukka..maybe you should practice some more..and don't release any material till next year..im not hating..but anyone with good ears can tell your timing is off..blame your sound engineer and not yourself

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Wow..you're off beat like muthafukka..maybe you should practice some more..and don't release any material till next year..im not hating..but anyone with good ears can tell your timing is off..blame your sound engineer and not yourself

:clap:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
hold the fukk on lol

why is this nikka shyt being stickied?

thats how yall feelin

this shyt dont deserve to be stickied b

he gotta earn his stripes

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
1st. how you droppin a mixtape with NO visuals. no one knows what you look like. when you google ya name you dont have ANY videos at all my nikka. you doing this shyt backwards. you need to drop that bread and have a nikka with a camera follow you day to day

2. the track was cool. you could work on ya deliver and adlibs.

3. i fukk with the content but you aint do this beat justice. you could of did so much better. its like you chasing the motherfukkin beat tho. the beat over powered you son

4. the mixtape cover is dope. but shyt dont mean nothin if no one knows what you look like lol

5. that hook is wild lazy

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
1st. how you droppin a mixtape with NO visuals. no one knows what you look like. when you google ya name you dont have ANY videos at all my nikka. you doing this shyt backwards. you need to drop that bread and have a nikka with a camera follow you day to day

2. the track was cool. you could work on ya deliver and adlibs.

3. i fukk with the content but you aint do this beat justice. you could of did so much better. its like you chasing the motherfukkin beat tho. the beat over powered you son

4. the mixtape cover is dope. but shyt dont mean nothin if no one knows what you look like lol

5. that hook is wild lazy

I don't conform to this new nikka shyt. I'm doin me G. I'ma re-do the verse and hook anyway tho cuz I wanted to catch the beat better so I ain't even mad at that. That was my first time in the booth since 2007 so I was just knocking cobwebs off and seeing what the reception on some cutting room floor shyt would look like. I got this.

And the videos is dropping in two months, the mixtape dropping July 1st. Visuals won't be a problem. I jus had to cook my shyt up different nikka. Watch me eat in a minute.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

I don't conform to this new nikka shyt. I'm doin me G. I'ma re-do the verse and hook anyway tho cuz I wanted to catch the beat better so I ain't even mad at that. That was my first time in the booth since 2007 so I was just knocking cobwebs off and seeing what the reception on some cutting room floor shyt would look like. I got this.

And the videos is dropping in two months, the mixtape dropping July 1st. Visuals won't be a problem. I jus had to cook my shyt up different nikka. Watch me eat in a minute.

i hear what you mean on that new nikka shyt

you said you did a bid. so you gotta follow the times

everythign is digital my nikka. you gotta let ppl know who you are

its so many ppl tryna be a rapper today. shyt my brother tryna be a rapper

its about having ppl buy into you as an artist. its bout ppl listening to ya story

only way you could do that is having content on the internet

you HAVE to have shyt on there

if we youtube ya name nothing comes up except shadow boxing

thats not a good look. have ya ppls do a lil interview with you or something

have ya mans follow you to the booth or something. record ya booth sessions my nikka

you gotta have the ppl waiting for ya tape,.

as far as the music. im not gonna say you trash. that would be a lie

i fukk with the content. but the presentation to ya music is a bad look

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
i hear what you mean on that new nikka shyt

you said you did a bid. so you gotta follow the times

everythign is digital my nikka. you gotta let ppl know who you are

its so many ppl tryna be a rapper today. shyt my brother tryna be a rapper

its about having ppl buy into you as an artist. its bout ppl listening to ya story

only way you could do that is having content on the internet

you HAVE to have shyt on there

if we youtube ya name nothing comes up except shadow boxing

thats not a good look. have ya ppls do a lil interview with you or something

have ya mans follow you to the booth or something. record ya booth sessions my nikka

you gotta have the ppl waiting for ya tape,.

as far as the music. im not gonna say you trash. that would be a lie

i fukk with the content. but the presentation to ya music is a bad look

You preaching to the choir nikka. I ain't even begun to present any type of shyt as an artist, I'm jus showin nikkas on here some rough shyt. All that other shyt I'll get to but my music gonna speak for itself. I hear what you saying but you telling the wrong nikka.

tirademode

Duncan Hines monument cakes
Daps
I like this track . Usually takes alot to hold my attention. But it's a testament to the song that I listened to it all the way through.

Keep it up.