AVthaPHARAOH: Tracks From #TheDarkAges [Rough Mixes] DROPPING TONIGHT

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I'm finally returning to working on this tape brehs...

Had to put it off...after 2 years & a few months home off a 6 month, then a 4-year bid...a nikka done got a Business Admin degree, created and ran a personal training company, straightened up his act...Copped 2 whips, fukked plenty bytches, beat 2 cases and only touched the jail for 3 and a half hours (bailed out before I touched any further than the holding tank) for the cases I eventually beat...A nikka had to find work before finding work, you feel me? Finally working legit, and copping his first home in a week. 3 BR 2.5 BR, full basement...nikka in a different "actual" space :youngsabo: Livin like I got them Certs :banderas: But still shyttin on you fukkkboy cacs who listen to music that embodies the essence of my life. :damn: Back then I was starvin...Now my shyt got depth and perspective on it. I ain't gonna big it up...It's just gonna come outta nowhere and SMASH shyt. Salute to all the MCs on here (no C-Styles) :umad: and the nikkas that actually do it for the art...But my shyt gonna shyt on anything ever heard here. Quote me on this when it drop. :wow: Sorry I took so long to get back. :blessed:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Had to put it off...after 2 years & a few months home off a 6 month, then a 4-year bid...a nikka done got a Business Admin degree, created and ran a personal training company, straightened up his act...Copped 2 whips, fukked plenty bytches, beat 2 cases and only touched the jail for 3 and a half hours (bailed out before I touched any further than the holding tank) for the cases I eventually beat...A nikka had to find work before finding work, you feel me? Finally working legit, and copping his first home in a week. 3 BR 2.5 BR, full basement...nikka in a different "actual" space :youngsabo: Livin like I got them Certs :banderas: But still shyttin on you fukkkboy cacs who listen to music that embodies the essence of my life. :damn: Back then I was starvin...Now my shyt got depth and perspective on it. I ain't gonna big it up...It's just gonna come outta nowhere and SMASH shyt. Salute to all the MCs on here (no C-Styles) :umad: and the nikkas that actually do it for the art...But my shyt gonna shyt on anything ever heard here. Quote me on this when it drop. :wow: Sorry I took so long to get back. :blessed:
Can't wait for it:salute:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Can't wait for it:salute:

You? nikka I cant wait...

After bein home all this time, turning shyt around...getting to hear the landscape of the current Hip-Hop state...Advancing & evolving my flows, metaphors, and lines...

After hearing Banks F.N.O. :banderas:

I hate to compare my shyt to anyone elses. But my shyt gonna be a fine tuned mixture of FNO content, all kinds of beats, but just as hard as a King Louie/drill track, with deep but street relatable shyt on some Styles P...Got a song or two for the bytches, but they all have meaning...No soft shyt :birdman:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
flabbyages_zpsd890f170.gif
i9kg9UBxaAOYF.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
yea, fukk this nikka

my homeboy compton ass av just got signed to a major. clap for him, LMKR

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

:feedme:show me the way gawd