Aww hell naw....this bytch gotta die.

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
Professional women really do feel embarrassed by having blue collar husbands. They say that us men want trophies, but they're no different. They want someone who they can show off to their friends and coworkers.

Nope. My husband drives trucks and makes bank. Blue collar ballers all the way:lawd:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Nope. My husband drives trucks and makes bank. Blue collar ballers all the way:lawd:

A whole lot of blue collar men make major money, but some of these women will still act like such men are beneath them. Social status is more important than money to a lot of people. Weird but true.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Price you pay when SIMPin:mjlol:

Yup.

It's simply not worth it paying for a woman's debt or degree considering she could leave you any day. Just imagine paying off a woman's $40,000 student loans and she leaves you. And I'm not co-signing shyt either. If I'm a grown man doing grown man things I expect a grown woman doing grown woman things.

He paid her way through Law school. Now I don't know much about that, but I know it's expensive. We looking at what, $80,000? Imagine what he could've spent that $80,000 on. A house, a car, an education, traveling, etc. And the lost time, all that time is gone. Busted yo ass for 5-6 years for Nothing, you got nothing to show for it.

I put my time over every woman except mama. If I feel like I gotta bust my ass for anybody else then I'm out. I can't take the chances on that, don't want to.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
He should just consider her an investment

He should receive a percentage of all her income from here on out

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
At least it wasn't a Kidney...
full

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Professional women really do feel embarrassed by having blue collar husbands. They say that us men want trophies, but they're no different. They want someone who they can show off to their friends and coworkers.
i been up in women married to doctors and engineers

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
That's kinda what he gets for putting all of that time, money, and energy into a girl. He could've put that energy in himself to achieve better and swooped many more and higher quality bytches and overall lifestyle, but now he stuck hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt AND lonely and quite possibly STILL simpin to this very day :snoop:

Last edited: