Chad Warden

@mastermind pervs on 17 y.o girls
Supporter
Daps
People think this is just posturing

Pride is a hell of a demon

Putin is full of pride

Now the USA sowed that seed when we nuked japan

you don't think that shyt coming back i'm not even religious.

You're not religious but you are a p*ssy

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Especially the bolded. Were moving to a period of continental unions rather than independent nation states i believe. Countries will have their own independent laws and governance, but economic and military partnerships are coming across multiple countries in the future.

Here's what I think would've happened if Trump bytchass stayed in office for another 4 years over the next 2-20 years:

Ukraine would've gotten flattened. Russia takes Moldova next, followed by the "Stan" countries. They chill on the Baltic states, but they reinforce their military and China gets Froggy, and runs on Taiwan, and controls the whole south China sea. Of course the US doesn't respond.

Trump starts pulling back military bases from everywhere. This inadvertently causes countries all over the world to drop the dollar. This would cause a major recession, but believe it or not, the US would recover...and becomes more of an isolationist country like they were pre-WWI. People don't want to believe it, but the US has everything to be independent, they can bring manufacturing back in 5 years if forced, there's enough energy, arable land, and immigration is consistent enough they'd recover in 5-10 years.

Western Europe forms into a more concrete union and begins to militarize heavily, but really is no match for a unified China/Russian alliance and eventually they get ran on at a later date in the far future.

Finally, China and Russia basically colonize most of Africa AGAIN...

All of that could plausibly still happen if Trump wins in 2024 or even DeSantis. I doubt the US would ever abandon Western Europe like that (by that I mean anything up to Germany) we make too much money off that alliance. Trump is stupid and crazy enough to back off defending Poland, Czechia and other countries solely because "it was a Clinton deal and the Clintons make terrible deals" :mjlol:

But yea even with Russia getting its ass kicked by American weaponry and training right now, they're still a threat to Europe. People dont realize that outside of the UK and France NATO is just America, there is no European "army" to speak of.

Germany can fight and they have the tech but their hands are tied right now until they decide to boss up again. But thats gonna take them at least 3 to 5 years to get on point like that and without Russian energy their economy is gonna flounder in the time they should be preparing their army.

America made its riches off being world police, aint no going back now we gotta defend these guys whether we like it or not, and that goes for Europe and East Asia.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
All of that could plausibly still happen if Trump wins in 2024 or even DeSantis. I doubt the US would ever abandon Western Europe like that (by that I mean anything up to Germany) we make too much money off that alliance. Trump is stupid and crazy enough to back off defending Poland, Czechia and other countries solely because "it was a Clinton deal and the Clintons make terrible deals" :mjlol:

But yea even with Russia getting its ass kicked by American weaponry and training right now, they're still a threat to Europe. People dont realize that outside of the UK and France NATO is just America, there is no European "army" to speak of.

Germany can fight and they have the tech but their hands are tied right now until they decide to boss up again. But thats gonna take them at least 3 to 5 years to get on point like that and without Russian energy their economy is gonna flounder in the time they should be preparing their army.

America made its riches off being world police, aint no going back now we gotta defend these guys whether we like it or not, and that goes for Europe and East Asia.
Agreed, except I don't think Russia goes after Poland. Poland would trigger an article 5 even if Trump didn't want to get involved and his hands would somewhat be tied to reluctantly offer some sort of anemic assistance.

I don't think the US immediately backs away for helping western Europe, but I think the relationship rapidly deteriorates. Trump doesn't give a fukk because he likes to rule like a mob boss who basically owns his own city (country) with complete authority. He gets to look like a hero to some, repatriates manufacturing, weakens the US in the longterm, but ultimately makes the world in general more volatile as the power shifts to Russia and China and their conquests/colonization of the world.

For what it's worth, I question the US's constant engagement in foreign affairs, but I'm also not naive. I think the world would've had a WW3 by now if the US wasn't the big dog on the playground. Most country's allied to the US, basically gave up their military and became market economies which allowed their standard of living to increase tremendously in the fastest period of time in world history.

The wild thing about about US hegemony fortified by the Bretton Woods agreement brought a level of peace to the countries who participated not seen for thousands of years; Pax Romana is the last time a single period of largely no major war conflicts existed amongst member nations. Most countries prior to WW1 got into some shyt every 10-20 years, for hundreds/thousands of years...

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
If a nuclear war happens, I hope I'm in the blast zone fr.

Ain't interested in a mad max world.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen people on reddit talking about how he might use a tactical nuke on the open field in Ukraine to show that he's not bluffing. I hope it's not true but you never know what will he do when he's cornered.

Someone needs to take him out already, 2020's have been so exhausting :damn:
and risk the fallout being blown back to russia? i mean thats too fuking close