AZ to Florida: "Fuk u we out this biotch" (AZ to Cede from the USA)

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
yesjacknicholson.gif

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Nobody would give a fukk is AZ seceded bruh. If people had to get a passport and go through customs and all types of shyt just to take their kids to Disney World, spend a week in Tampa, relax in the Keys, or go on a coke and hooker binge in Miami, they'd be pissed.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I swear to god, David Dinkins Mayoral-ship in NYC was a precursor to President Obama's Presidency.

When David was elected, the borough of Staten Island wanted to seceded from the rest of New York City.

Now that the President has been re-elected, the states of Arizona and Texas are full of constituents wanting to do the same with the U.S.

The common thread isn't tied to policy. The common thread is clearly tied to the similarities of David's and Barack's skin tone.

The more things change....the more they stay the same.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
the shyt is just funny to me because i know at least some of them are taking themselves serious.
"Fuk this John, it's time we do sumthin bought our freedom and liberty...and freedom"

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Texas petition was filed on Friday and had more than 70,000 signatures as of Tuesday morning.

To get a White House response, the rules of "We the People" states a petition must get 25,000 signatures within 30 days. It appears as though the Louisiana petition meets that threshold and the Florida petition is getting there.

honest question question though, how can a state successfully secede ? whats the paperwork process ? anybody know?

bmoxover

Stop Hatin'.
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
honest question question though, how can a state successfully secede ? whats the paperwork process ? anybody know?

I may be wrong on this I think after the Civil War, they put in some law that says the Federal Gov't must grant a state's request for succession.

The point is, nothing will come of this.

I just read these stories and :heh:.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I may be wrong on this I think after the Civil War, they put in some law that says the Federal Gov't must grant a state's request for succession.

The point is, nothing will come of this.

I just read these stories and :heh:.

:smugbiden:

When them roads degrade even more..and they don't get any tax returns and their gas prices jump thru the fukking stratosphere and their heating bills drain them..