AZ to Florida: "Fuk u we out this biotch" (AZ to Cede from the USA)

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Damn maybe @daze23 was right and I shouldn't have merged those threads. Everyone keeps posting up this same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think this petition might get my support :mjpls:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...igned-petition-secede-and-exile-them/ZbMjcwPf

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:

Strip the Citizenship from Everyone who Signed a Petition to Secede and Exile Them

Mr. President, please sign an executive order such that each American citizen who signed a petition from any state to secede from the USA shall have their citizenship stripped and be peacefully deported.

:ufdup:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
How can you say shyt about loving your country and being a patriot and then do shyt like this?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
texas-secession.jpg

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AZ can Bounce for all i'm concerned.
i wouldnt even flinch.

let me tell you what would happen.

Arizona
and Arizona state is gone. no more cute becky's for you AZ.

and then without the backing of the US of A soldiers. the mexican cartels would come thru with gunz blazing. no doubt the AZ white folks would go out with guns blazing. but they would be out gunned.

AZ would then be mexico lite.

and the neighboring states would have a law that says treat them cacs like they treated black folks during katrina when they tried to walk to safety and ended up in a rich white area. "No, you cant come here. if you cross that line i will have to shoot."