full
No one is safe :vmpls:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ho got a point

I was saying this same shyt to my white homeboy who was gassing up this Bruno Mars shyt

This whole cacs redoing black music and culture and getting more praise, money and accolade for it then we did is corny as fukk.

White homey trying to tell me this track could go on a Morris Day album.....these cacs really think they can just redo our shyt/imitate and its all gravy

But let us try to redo the Beatles or something and watch how it gets shytted on

Wow, this is bad.. Sounds like a blatant rip off of The Gap Band and the numerous funk era songs........ SMH..

But what's bad is that they have no traces of the original musicians.. Could have easily had some vocals by someone like Morris Day in the background at least; to at least give recognition............. That's why I will always respect Daft Punk, they make sure to let listeners know the influence of the track they make, like featuring Nile Rodgers on one of the biggest songs of last year.

I'm growing to really despise the BLACK artist of todays' era that actually have voices that can BE HEARD.......... On to my rock shyt, until these urban acts wake up

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yo fukk that shes makes a valid point. :ehh: she been saying what most of us think but we just ignore it cause it's not that important. But it is true white people take the most ratchet behaviour and try to make it cool. Oh that white girl got a grill she even invented twerkin. Damn she's cool. Or that white dude got swag/soul cause he can vibe with black dudes. It's nothing wrong with some of it. But they be trying way too hard. That shyt comes off corny as hell. They be getting a pass for their jacking while belittling us blacks in the process. She's like the female 50 of shyt talkin. I'm buying her album this week. Been bumping it all week on spotify.

EDIT This isn't directed at anybody.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, it means nothing if she has a white GF. SHe's not saying she hates white people, or that white people as a whole are corny... She simply talking about the music, and the manner in which it seems like a mockery, etc...

What your saying would stand more ground if she was a black supremacist dating a white person.

How you gonna say white singers and rappers are corny but have a white girlfriend tho?

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This ho got a point

I was saying this same shyt to my white homeboy who was gassing up this Bruno Mars shyt

This whole cacs redoing black music and culture and getting more praise, money and accolade for it then we did is corny as fukk.

White homey trying to tell me this track could go on a Morris Day album.....these cacs really think they can just redo our shyt/imitate and its all gravy

But let us try to redo the Beatles or somthing and watch how it gets shytted on
isn't he mixed?

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps

......they been doin' that since rock 'n roll first jumped off, though.

No, scratch that....they did it to the BLUES first, then rock 'n roll.

White people = biggest appropriators of culture the world has ever known.

Just lookit how Aristotle gets praised for basically "borrowing" alot of philosophies and such from Akhenaton. :whistle: