B.G.’S LYRICS WILL BE ‘MONITORED’ BY PROBATION OFFICER IF GOVERNMENT REQUEST IS GRANTED

straightcash

All Star
Daps
I'm just saying you should never be surprised or shocked to see what the "justice" system will do to keep people inside. Maybe LA is more blatant or will take more dramatic steps, but the whole system is set up to fill prisons and keep them filled. Free labor is the cheat code, the US economy as a whole never really moved on from slavery
The constitutional amendment that banned slavery even specifically said except for as punishment of crimes. Prisoners are slaves and the US government runs it as a slavery enterprise, not a rehabilitation program.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
The constitutional amendment that banned slavery even specifically said except for as punishment of crimes. Prisoners are slaves and the US government runs it as a slavery enterprise, not a rehabilitation program.
Yep. That's why it's best to never geaux in the system.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just saying you should never be surprised or shocked to see what the "justice" system will do to keep people inside. Maybe LA is more blatant or will take more dramatic steps, but the whole system is set up to fill prisons and keep them filled. Free labor is the cheat code, the US economy as a whole never really moved on from slavery
This is true when I was down people were doing asbestos abatement on the outside for a dollar a hr.

I remember one instance they were fdoing work on the dorms the contractors were just standing around and the prisoners were doing all the work.

Edit: Other prisoners fukk that I took my black ass outside.

Last edited: