"BAD BOYS III" is coming. Martin's Facebook Post gets over 1 Million Likes

Nobody

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Enjoyed the first two. Not too sure about this one. Has been a while, but hopefully they do it right.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Martin on The Tonight Show. It's true guys. He's looking like Marty Mar from the 90's. Based on this photo and the Kelly and Michael Photo. Martin is in WAY better shape than many thought. He's Bad Boys Ready:

10563105_10152201790797283_7862458623177367785_n.jpg

bad-boys-1995-06-g.jpg

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Marty Mar lookin good (n/h)^

But did he actually SAY that there'd be a Bad Boys III coming? I mean i loved the first 2 but it's been a while. But the only way i see this happening is considering that Bay is pretty hot these days and it is one of his franchizes he helped create so, maybe. But im not that hyped if it comes. Its the 3rd movie thing. Then add the fact that i dont think theres alot of material you can make out of Bad Boys into 3 movies. Silly comedy but nothing that we haven't seen before. That's not to say that i'm against the comedy cuz both Will & Martin are legends who i was raised on, but im specifcally talking about in the 3rd movie - if it happened.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Marty Mar lookin good (n/h)^

But did he actually SAY that there'd be a Bad Boys III coming? I mean i loved the first 2 but it's been a while. But the only way i see this happening is considering that Bay is pretty hot these days and it is one of his franchizes he helped create so, maybe. But im not that hyped if it comes. Its the 3rd movie thing. Then add the fact that i dont think theres alot of material you can make out of Bad Boys into 3 movies. Silly comedy but nothing that we haven't seen before. That's not to say that i'm against the comedy cuz both Will & Martin are legends who i was raised on, but im specifcally talking about in the 3rd movie - if it happened.

They been talking about it for years and sony has it in development but until they start shooting I won't believe it. They've had two or three writers working on it

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
^^^^
Well I actually don't think it's that complicated to make a third movie. As many Buddy Cop franchises have (Rush Hour 3, Lethal Weapon 3 and 4, Beverly Hills Cop 3) Shoot, I'm shocked they never did a 3rd "48 Hours". Bad Boys has a very simple formula. Mike and Marcus take one whatever drug kingpin. Then you have tons of Action, Car Chases, Gun Fights and Humor. As for the status of the movie. Here's what Producer Jerry Bruckheimer said about it:

bay_2.jpg

Bad Boys 3 is a rumored sequel that won't go away, and like "National Treasure 3", Jerry wants to bring it back to the big screen. "We're working on an outline right now", Bruckheimer said. "Hopefully we'll get a screenplay in the next three months, and that will become a movie I hope". We suspect there's still a long way to go there, in truth. If it happens, the film will be taking place in Miami.

They've hired several different writers as mentioned in this thread and drafts have been submitted. It's been in development since 2009 but this is the 1st time that steam is picking up for the movie now that Bay, Will and Martin's calenders are clean.