Bad Boy's King Los is a pure spitter...how come....

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Ya dont fukk with him doe? Aint that what you rappity rap ass nikkas want? A "lyricist", who doesnt spit trash like "Future" n "Cheif Keef" :mjpls: , or baby bars like "Drake" :to: , I thought all ya cry babies wanted pure lyrics and bars like Kenny Lamar? :usure:

So how come Los doesnt get the proper respect he deserves? He got the look, he got the bars, he got the team. What is missing?

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
On the low Bad Boy has a lot of good talent that doesn't prosper

Los

Red Cafe on the low is nice, he writes for Diddy for those that don't know

They had this cat Aasim who was nice too, on the golden era tip

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Los kinda fell off to me I use check for him
that amilli freestyle some of the most impressive rapping I've heard
but he seems to a lost some fire over the years

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
On the low Bad Boy has a lot of good talent that doesn't prosper

Los

Red Cafe on the low is nice, he writes for Diddy for those that don't know

They had this cat Aasim who was nice too, on the golden era tip

Exactly nikkas love throwing shots at Bad Boy, but as a staff and as a label. They are actually stronger than most of their contemporaries. All it is missing at this point is a break out star. Cassie, Los, French, Red >>> YMCMB minus Drake , Roc Nation minus Cole , Aftermath minus Kendrick.

N that problem is going to be solved soon enuff :mjpls:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Exactly nikkas love throwing shots at Bad Boy, but as a staff and as a label. They are actually stronger than most of their contemporaries. All it is missing at this point is a break out star. Cassie, Los, French, Red >>> YMCMB minus Drake , Aftermath minus Kendrick.

N that problem is going to be solved soon enuff :mjpls:

fixed

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Why do you and Napoleon feel the need to wave the flag for commercial rap so tough? I mean everyone in the majority already agrees with you (thats why these artists are mainstream)

You're starting to come off like the dudes that yell "USA!!! USA!!!" in the crowd at a baseball game in St. Louis...

We get it...You like the same sh1t the majority of the country likes..

Want a cookie?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Why do you and Napoleon feel the need to wave the flag for commercial rap so tough? I mean everyone in the majority already agrees with you (thats why these artists are mainstream)

You're starting to come off like the dudes that yell "USA!!! USA!!!" in the crowd at a baseball game in St. Louis...

We get it...You like the same sh1t the majority of the country likes..

Want a cookie?

Werent you the same fakkit who was saying my name in vain in that other thread, talkin bout how Big Sean aint from Detroit. Looking so thirsty to validate your fake hood knowledge. Then proceeded to get ya shyt snatched, when a real nikka from the D said Sean from the block?

I thought I already told you back then. Stay in ya lane scrap :usure:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Werent you the same fakkit who was saying my name in vain in that other thread, talkin bout how Big Sean aint from Detroit. Looking so thirsty to validate your fake hood knowledge. Then proceeded to get ya shyt snatched, when a real nikka from the D said Sean from the block?

Yes...

Now answer my question friend...

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Los got bars, I think everyone would admit that. I'd put him in the mixtape rapper category with Fab, Kiss, Lloyd Banks, etc. but overall, as far as making mainstream music goes, which is clearly the lane he's trying to go for, dude is just generic. He doesn't stand out. He's incapable of making a hit.