Bad Boy's King Los is a pure spitter...how come....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why do you and Napoleon feel the need to wave the flag for commercial rap so tough? I mean everyone in the majority already agrees with you (thats why these artists are mainstream)

You're starting to come off like the dudes that yell "USA!!! USA!!!" in the crowd at a baseball game in St. Louis...

We get it...You like the same sh1t the majority of the country likes..

Want a cookie?

I'm not waving the flag for shyt...but the obvious part is that this is the MUSIC BUSINESS.

He's free to have his fans who appreciate his meandering verses and endless rap genius song sheets...but don't come into the MUSIC BUSINESS without attention to the BUSINESS side of it.

In short, if you can't make songs...then what the hell are you doing?

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I'm not waving the flag for shyt...but the obvious part is that this is the MUSIC BUSINESS.

He's free to have his fans who appreciate his meandering verses and endless rap genius song sheets...but don't come into the MUSIC BUSINESS without attention to the BUSINESS side of it.

In short, if you can't make songs...then what the hell are you doing?

What investment do you have in the BUSINESS aspect of the culture?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
los is dope..dudes just like to hate on him because hes signed to diddy
hes slowly comin up tho
Diddy is in the BUSINESS of selling music.

If he can't sell anything you have...then what should he do?
Cosign this…but I agree not enough ppl checkin for him

Why should people check for him? Whats that mean? You don't think he has anything people want?

The market usually knows what it wants. Especially with the age of the internet.

If you want to be in a crowd where his shyt reigns, then be prepared for SUPER niche crowds in holes in the walls.

That shyt ain't gonna go anywhere, no matter how much you want it to.

I dont even think him producing hits is the problem. I think he jus needs to shed the old school mentality of hopping on other nikkas beats. And start to build a rapport with producers and develop a original sound he is comfortable with.

This aint the old days where you can become a superstar jus by deading other peoples beats (ala Drought 3)

We are in a new era.

Bingo.

Why the fukk do you idiots think that lyricism and making good music are mutually exclusive?

I don't. Thats why dudes like Hov, Drake, and Wayne manage to do it ALL the time. Even Wale and Big Sean and Kanye sometimes are doing that shyt.

Lyrics ain't dead...but they're not the end-all and be-all of making GOOD SONGS.

The wordplay here is jus incredible :ohlawd:

Agreed.

I enjoy the hell out of this clip.

How am I supposed to enjoy this in a larger venue though? :ld:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Exactly nikkas love throwing shots at Bad Boy, but as a staff and as a label. They are actually stronger than most of their contemporaries. All it is missing at this point is a break out star. Cassie, Los, French, Red >>> YMCMB minus Drake , Roc Nation minus Cole , Aftermath minus Kendrick.

N that problem is going to be solved soon enuff :mjpls:

Stop.

Red Cafe is as generic as it gets. Who cares if he writes for Puffy, his music is generic as fukk too.

Los is biting lines.

Cassie's last shyt came and went like a fart in the wind.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I think he is dope and everytime he pops up on the radar I'm like :wow:
At the very least he should at least be caking off ghostwriting.

Its a shame cause he has the skills, and you would think P-Diddy would recognize that and help him with his image and and A&Ring

But instead he rather prop up MGK and French :scusthov:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I don't understand this question.
I don't work in the music business. I have friends that do, but whats your point?
What's your point? You went out of your way to keep mentioning the importance of business as if you have some investmentment in that aspect of the culture...

As a fan what the next n1gga eats don't make you sh1t...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What's your point? You went out of your way to keep mentioning the importance of business as if you have some investmentment in that aspect of the culture...

As a fan what the next n1gga eats don't make you sh1t...

1. "Culture" is a anodyne term for "real hip hop"... You're trying to be slick as if what Los does is all that matters.

2. Why do ya'll act like Los "ain't on?" Dude is getting interviews/features on radio shows. Dude has hits on his online music. He even is signed to Bad Boy. Thats not "being off." Dude just isn't making anything the MASSES want to listen to. Thats his fault if he can't appeal to the same audience he claims is overlooking him.

3. Yes. This is the MUSIC BUSINESS. If he wants to rap all day long, he can go ahead and do that...but don't front like others are holding him back. He's got more than what 99% of artists will ever get.

In the business of music, Red Cafe is doing more for Bad Boy than Los EVER did.

Be honest with yourself.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think he is dope and everytime he pops up on the radar I'm like :wow:
At the very least he should at least be caking off ghostwriting.

Its a shame cause he has the skills, and you would think P-Diddy would recognize that and help him with his image and and A&Ring

But instead he rather prop up MGK and French :scusthov:

Where is the music that diddy is supposed to support? :leostare:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
1. "Culture" is a anodyne term for "real hip hop"... You're trying to be slick as if what Los does is all that matters.

2. Why do ya'll act like Los "ain't on?" Dude is getting interviews/features on radio shows. Dude has hits on his online music. He even is signed to Bad Boy. Thats not "being off." Dude just isn't making anything the MASSES want to listen to. Thats his fault if he can't appeal to the same audience he claims is overlooking him.

3. Yes. This is the MUSIC BUSINESS. If he wants to rap all day long, he can go ahead and do that...but don't front like others are holding him back. He's got more than what 99% of artists will ever get.

In the business of music, Red Cafe is doing more for Bad Boy than Los EVER did.

Be honest with yourself.

:what:

So many strawmen being addressed in this response, I'll just leave you alone to argue with the voices in your head...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

So many strawmen being addressed in this response, I'll just leave you alone to argue with the voices in your head...

The hell is wrong with you?

Why aren't you acting like Los should be "bigger" than he is?

Dude ain't DOING shyt.

He did ALL THAT bytchING about trying to get BACK on Bad Body after being dropped...now he's back on...and wheres this music that was supposed to put him over the top?

Where is the content that people can digest not in the form of extended radio freestyles?

Sugar

Banned
Daps

All what you asked was why did he care about something he had no involvement in and he's still talking about Los :dead:
smh