Bad Boy's King Los is a pure spitter...how come....

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
^^^^^

I ain't reading all that...

I don't give a fukk about King Los' career and didn't even know he existed till about a month ago...How am I mad about him not being bigger? If I can listen to his music and its cool nothing else matters to me..
i said you was mad about people's answers, calling them arm chair execs.. so you obviously had an issue with people stating the obvious.. but ok.. we all comment 5 times in a thread about shyt we don't care about.. i'm out

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
i said you was mad about people's answers, calling them arm chair execs.. so you obviously had an issue with people stating the obvious.. but ok.. we all comment 5 times in a thread about shyt we don't care about.. i'm out
You must of felt some type of way about the "armchair executive" comment... If thats how you behave then get mad.. If not then what you addressing me for?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You must of felt some type of way about the "armchair executive" comment... If thats how you behave then get mad.. If not then what you addressing me for?
So you not gonna read my reply. Then ask me why I replied.

I like Los so I came in to read answers. I seen everyone saying the same thing and you being the only one going against that. So I asked if saying he don't have commercial records, makes people arm chair execs, then what would your reasoning be?

That's why I addressed you. Because I was curious to see what you thought the real reason was since apparently everyone else was wrong in saying that

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
So you not gonna read my reply. Then ask me why I replied.

I like Los so I came in to read answers. I seen everyone saying the same thing and you being the only one going against that. So I asked if saying he don't have commercial records, makes people arm chair execs, then what would your reasoning be?

That's why I addressed you. Because I was curious to see what you thought the real reason was since apparently everyone else was wrong in saying that

As soon as I saw you attributing questions and concerns to me that I didn't have I stopped reading..I'm sure you made good points, they just weren't relevant to me...

If the question is why isn't Los blowing up, the only logical answer is because he's not giving the public what they want....

I guess my question is, why do any of us care?

As a fan of music...I have one goal.. To get my hands on product that I enjoy... I just find it funny when people concern themselves with awards, radio spins, billboard charting, endorsement dollars, show money etc..When none of that sh1t has any effect on the listening experience...I have no investment in the "failure" or "success" of any of these n1ggas...

I was just asking why some of you seem to feel differently?

And I'm not mad....More like curiously amused....

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
As soon as I saw you attributing questions and concerns to me that I didn't have I stopped reading..I'm sure you made good points, they just weren't relevant to me...

If the question is why isn't Los blowing up, the only logical answer is because he's not giving the public what they want....

As a fan of music...I have one goal.. To get my hands on product that I enjoy... I just find it funny when people concern themselves with awards, radio spins, billboard charting, endorsement dollars, show money etc..When none of that sh1t has any effect on the listening experience...I have no investment in the "failure" or "success" of any of these n1ggas...

I respect that. Funny it's exactly the same shyt I give my boys when they wanna play some future. And I say nah man I wanna hear this new styles p.

"nikka who listens to styles p anymore. He don't get no play like future"

So I agree with what you said. But in the context of answering the question it seemed like you had another reason or something. My fault

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All these arm chair executives are hilarious...

We should create a fantasy rap league so you can draft prospects and create fake budgets and marketing plans for them..

You have way too much knowledge and energy to be wasting it among us simple "fans of music"...

:russ:

Nice deflection.

Instead of addressing his flaws as an artist who wants to "sell music" you make it sound like you'd rather address the credentials of the people issuing the argument.

Thats the epitome of an ad hominem.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
and again.. name any rapper out now... drake, meek, kendrick, big sean, j cole... you can say they all got bars.. and they bars ain't on the level of Los... and still what got their actual album out and video and single and push... commercial records.. every one has a big commercial hit.. even if they spit bars the whole album or the whole song.. you better believe the hook is generic and catchy and the beat rocks.. now if he was getting 2000 spins a month for one record and puff still didn't put him out, then you'd be saying something

french knew.. he used to spit that coke boys, gutter, semi bars... got that shot caller remix and went immediately to south beats and khalid songs and puff threw him ahead of EVERYONE

I kinda even question THAT.

See, Los is nice with "spitting" but his rhymes don't really GO anywhere, if you know what I mean. Putting words together isn't the same as actually saying something, no matter how vain or vapid the topic may be.

Daps
Reppin
Richmond, Va
Los should have learned his lesson with BadBoy. Puff threw him in the bushes once, and Los disses Puff all over Zero Gravity. It was really weird when he went back.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

No one in this thread (myself included) said dude wasn't "talented" to some degree.

This thread is about WHY LOS AINT BIGGER.

Now if you asking why "we" care...then what the fukk are you talking about?

Then when people tell you why he ain't bigger, then you act like people "care too much"

Huh???

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
^^^^^

I ain't reading all that...

I don't give a fukk about King Los' career and didn't even know he existed till about a month ago...How am I mad about him not being bigger? If I can listen to his music and its cool nothing else matters to me..

Why do you act like no one should care if he's bigger or not?

Thats not the question at hand. Its WHY he ain't bigger. The question isn't, "why do you care that Los isn't bigger"...cause then my answer is, I DONT CARE that he's not as big as he could be.

But that sort of question doesn't matter since anyone answering it doesn't change the reality of why Los' career has stalled.