Bad Boy's King Los is a pure spitter...how come....

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I'm not waving the flag for shyt...but the obvious part is that this is the MUSIC BUSINESS.

He's free to have his fans who appreciate his meandering verses and endless rap genius song sheets...but don't come into the MUSIC BUSINESS without attention to the BUSINESS side of it.

In short, if you can't make songs...then what the hell are you doing?
Wasting money :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wasting money :russ:

Exactly.

Puff is sitting there waiting for Los to start actually doing SOMETHING...

1361918410_diddy_drink.gif

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Exactly nikkas love throwing shots at Bad Boy, but as a staff and as a label. They are actually stronger than most of their contemporaries. All it is missing at this point is a break out star. Cassie, Los, French, Red >>> YMCMB minus Drake , Roc Nation minus Cole , Aftermath minus Kendrick.

N that problem is going to be solved soon enuff :mjpls:
So basically your saying they as whole are better than everyone else if u subtract their star?? :rudy:

Breh that's like saying the Knicks are better than the heat minus Lebron :smh:

Bad Boy is not strong as a roster, any one of those subtracted rappers are better than that entire roster. Let's be real nobody is checking for Red Café Cassie or Los...and according to sales no one is checking for French either (even though he gets tons of spins). Don't get it twister Puff is a legend and had an incredible eye for talent but those days are over.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All what you asked was why did he care about something he had no involvement in and he's still talking about Los :dead:
smh

I'm addressing the topic of the thread. @gator_king is the one perpetuating the strawmen and ad hominems against me.

As if I don't "care" about this man's career.

I mean thats not the topic of the thread.

The question asked why isn't Los bigger. I'm addressing that. This lame ass @gator_king wants to ask how many shares of Bad Boy do I own... as if that answers ANYTHING.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
All these arm chair executives are hilarious...

We should create a fantasy rap league so you can draft prospects and create fake budgets and marketing plans for them..

You have way too much knowledge and energy to be wasting it among us simple "fans of music"...

:russ:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We should create a fantasy rap league so you can draft prospects and create fake budgets and marketing plans for them..
cant lie tho nikkas be drooped some knowledge dowb here tho... :ohhh:

You have way too much knowledge and energy to be wasting it among us simple "fans of music"...

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I liked that Becoming King mixtape for a while but nothing really stuck out. He murdered a few of the songs and that Sway freestyle was nice but I don't know what he's about. I know he's good at rapping and c level at making songs but that's pretty much it. It's like OP sound he needs an original sound to make him stick out from the rest of the spitters.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Los be gassin. i dont get the hate dude gets. For people who love bars how could you not appreciate Los' skillset? Los bodied the "Control" track. He has the best verion next to Kendrick

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

you seem to be angry about the answers you're getting... i haven't responded so i don't take offense to arm chair execs... but damn... you asking people, who obviously love rap and music, why a music artist isn't bigger than he is. they giving you their honest opinion.. and you shooting everything the fukk down. so then please.. YOU TELL US WHY??

he's signed to a huge label, not raping you records

he's on hot 97 and a million other MAJOR market radio shows

he's obviously NICE as fukk on the mic.. that spitting a verse forwards and backwards shyt was inhuman

he's had mixtapes ripping other people's beats

he's had mixtapes ripping his own beats

he's worked with MAJOR MULTIPLAT artists and producers

so you tell us why is isn't bigger??? why ain't puff putting him out?? why ain't puff parading around the world with this nikka like "he's got next and he's the next up"

in my personal OPINION.. which is what you asked for... he ain't made a hit yet.. kendrick got bars, but what made him blow.. "i am a siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiner who's probably gonna sin agaaaaaaaaaaaaain" he didn't blow cause radio freestyles and mixtapes.. that just gives you a lane... you supposed to drive those HITS up that lane.

you talking to someone who watches every battle, only respects bars, i don't care bout gucci or any other nonsense if you not spitting those bars.. i'm the one nikkas NEVER want to let play music in my own damn car, cause they know i'm bout to play nothing but bars and freestyles and hot lyrics.. nikkaS DON'T WANNA HEAR THAT shyt MAN!!!

fukk an armchair.. are you paying attention to rap in the past 10 years.. that shyt is OVER.. cheif keef out here still making records and getting features and we can't even get ransom signed and making songs that deep as hell about homeless vs corporate america problems...

shyt look at puff.. how long he had cafe... how long he had all his artists.. and french fukking montana drops first and gets 2-3-4-5-6 damn videos with puff in it... flops and puff still showing up. you think he don't know he got Los on the team?? he don't give a fukk cause when he drops that single, he knows bytches ain't dancing to it and nikkas ain't buying it with money.

but again... i'd love to hear why YOU think he's not bigger.. and who and what exactly is preventing him from doing so... i'll wait

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
and again.. name any rapper out now... drake, meek, kendrick, big sean, j cole... you can say they all got bars.. and they bars ain't on the level of Los... and still what got their actual album out and video and single and push... commercial records.. every one has a big commercial hit.. even if they spit bars the whole album or the whole song.. you better believe the hook is generic and catchy and the beat rocks.. now if he was getting 2000 spins a month for one record and puff still didn't put him out, then you'd be saying something

french knew.. he used to spit that coke boys, gutter, semi bars... got that shot caller remix and went immediately to south beats and khalid songs and puff threw him ahead of EVERYONE

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
^^^^^

I ain't reading all that...

I don't give a fukk about King Los' career and didn't even know he existed till about a month ago...How am I mad about him not being bigger? If I can listen to his music and its cool nothing else matters to me..