Baddie trusted male friend to walk her home, gets raped and murdered

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
This is the most retarded shyt ever. Do you believe your sons and nephews will become demonic because a female rejected them?

There are plenty of men that come into your life for brief moment, get turned down and keep it moving. Have you gotten amnesia about these men?

Just because the few crazy motherfukkers are memorable doesn’t mean we all can’t take rejection.

I don’t know what kind of bullshyt ya father was telling ya

A very well placed control mechanism placed by Pops.

I understand why he did it, considering I have a daughter as well.. but he went to an ignorant extreme with those tall tales.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
This is the most retarded shyt ever. Do you believe your sons and nephews will become demonic because a female rejected them?

There are plenty of men that come into your life for brief moment, get turned down and keep it moving. Have you gotten amnesia about these men?

Just because the few crazy motherfukkers are memorable doesn’t mean we all can’t take rejection.

As I said before obviously he doesn’t mean every single man on earth are rapists/murderers, it just means be cautious. Women go to bathrooms in pairs, send their locations to friends when going on dates, keep pepper spray in their bras etc to protect themselves doesn’t mean they think Every man they encounter is going to attack them, just Incase one does they’re prepared.

When he was attacking me It didn’t matter that all men aren’t rapists or murderers or if I thought my son or nephews were going to be murderers or not just that this one was and my dad was right and I didn’t listen.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
A very well placed control mechanism placed by Pops.

I understand why he did it, considering I have a daughter as well.. but he went to an ignorant extreme with those tall tales.
It's not well placed if a child takes it to heart and really believes all men are like that. :dahell:

Alan Johnson

Breakfast for dinner.
Daps
Reppin
The Further
cant tell me that cac didnt know he wanted her.
Women act oblivious to "male Friend" advances so they can keep using them for their benefit and ego boost.

The thing is some of those "male friends" can have a few screws loose so they will eventually do some wild shyt once they feel that they fragile feelings are neglected.
You and the dudes who dapped this post are fukking idiots.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
As I said before obviously he doesn’t mean every single man on earth are rapists/murderers, it just means be cautious. Women go to bathrooms in pairs, send their locations to friends when going on dates, keep pepper spray in their bras etc to protect themselves doesn’t mean they think Every man they encounter is going to attack them, just Incase one does they’re prepared.

When he was attacking me It didn’t matter that all men aren’t rapists or murderers or if I thought my son or nephews were going to be murderers or not just that this one was and my dad was right and I didn’t listen.
This really bothering me. I have a couple close female friends & I'd hate them feeling this way around me. They know nothing gonna happen to them in our presence. We love & defend our women, kill over our daughters.

You can be prepared but they're not getting close to you.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Yeah but these broads are so self centered. A lot of them don't see the signs because they are reaping benefits without giving up ass. First off why do they hang around dudes without others when they have no interest in alot of times? They know dude is going to do whatever for them without asking for a sniff. Too many women take advantage of weak men and you see dudes flipping out.

There is always warning signs when a dude wants to be more than a friend. They just ignore it. I don't think men and women should hang out solo a lot. Someone always catches feelings.

I could never spend no energy on a broad I'm not smashing. We friends but there has to be a benefit. It dont even have to be sex. One of my home girls is a bartender so my tabs be looking:banderas: