Balatro - Poker Roguelike - (All Platforms) 94% on metacritic (February 20, 2024)

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Finally beat 4 decks. One more for the challenge of beating 5, then might need to chill and play something else.
Black deck is tough.You really need to make sure you stack money early and pray you get some jokers with multiplier. Those jokers are key for late game and of course try to build on flush or pairs, but I find i have better luck with Flushes. I think when it gets to ante 11 or 12 you get screwed if you don't have enough strong jokers or high lvl combos

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Never thought I would say this but a poker roguelike game might be my GOTY. I thought it was going to be like a dragon, but I ended up getting hooked on this game, and I've played about 40 hours of it in one week.

They def need to put this on mobile
It won't be mainstream GOTY
But this is gonna stay in my personal rotation for life like Slay the Spire

I think I read Switch has touchscreen. :banderas:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It won't be mainstream GOTY
But this is gonna stay in my personal rotation for life like Slay the Spire

I think I read Switch has touchscreen. :banderas:

I have it on my Steam Deck with touchscreen but I much prefer using the controls, much faster.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black deck is tough.You really need to make sure you stack money early and pray you get some jokers with multiplier. Those jokers are key for late game and of course try to build on flush or pairs, but I find i have better luck with Flushes. I think when it gets to ante 11 or 12 you get screwed if you don't have enough strong jokers or high lvl combos

I feel these boss blinds of "this card suit is unscorable" or whatever straight murders flush and in particular straight runs.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Hit the gold mine of
Burnt Joker
Constellation
Blueprint
Joker pants

Final boss was NOTHING.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
By the way someone was inspired by Balatro and made a Roulette version called Bingle Bingle :martin:

Dumbass name but I bought it. Haven't played it yet.

@17:15 he loads his roulette wheel with 9s.