Barack sounding like a scared Ho again

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This thread is about Barack Obama breh…are you ok?

why would I bring up Beyoncé and Oprah?

Am I missing something? School me breh.
Because they are all opportunists. Same with Tariq, Umar, etc.

Are you okay?
Yes Native Americans are protected class. What kinda idiot debate are you trying to have? Why do you think white people were claiming their heritage.
You are on drugs. Indigenous Peoples are not protected.

There are no protected classes in this country based on race. The only protected classes are on the basis of money and power.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Because they are all opportunists. Same with Tariq, Umar, etc.

Are you okay?
So every time a thread is made about a polarizing figure that I have critiques of I’m obligated to bring up every other person in the mainstream that acts similarly even if the topic has nothing to do with them.

yeah I’m not doing that, you can tho.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
You are on drugs. Indigenous Peoples are not protected.

There are no protected classes in this country based on race. The only protected classes are on the basis of money and power.

Stop arguing with your feelings and emotions, it has been mentioned a bunch of times in this thread

Indian tribes are considered by federal law to be "domestic, dependent nations." The federal government has a trust responsibility to protect tribal lands, assets, resources, and treaty rights.
Native American Law

What protections do Native Americans have?
A handful of federal laws recognize the critical importance of protecting Native cultural resources. Perhaps the most well known of such laws is the Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA).
Cultural Protection & NAGPRA | NCAI

American Indians and Alaska Natives are protected by federal civil rights laws. The Civil Rights Division of the U.S. Department of Justice enforces federal laws barring discrimination based on a person's race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or religion.Jun 19, 2014

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/crt/legacy/2014/06/19/protect.pdf

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Stop arguing with your feelings and emotions, it has been mentioned a bunch of times in this thread

Indian tribes are considered by federal law to be "domestic, dependent nations." The federal government has a trust responsibility to protect tribal lands, assets, resources, and treaty rights.
Native American Law

What protections do Native Americans have?
A handful of federal laws recognize the critical importance of protecting Native cultural resources. Perhaps the most well known of such laws is the Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA).
Cultural Protection & NAGPRA | NCAI

American Indians and Alaska Natives are protected by federal civil rights laws. The Civil Rights Division of the U.S. Department of Justice enforces federal laws barring discrimination based on a person's race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or religion.Jun 19, 2014

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/crt/legacy/2014/06/19/protect.pdf
This breh has really cited reservations as a privilege. And the US has literally broken every treaty they've had with those first nations. Go look up the health factors and outcomes, wealth, poverty rates, mortality rates, etc of Native peoples. They face more police violence than black people. Im sure they would trade that "protected status" for a better life. :why:
So every time a thread is made about a polarizing figure that I have critiques of I’m obligated to bring up every other person in the mainstream that acts similarly even if the topic has nothing to do with them.

yeah I’m not doing that, you can tho.
My thing I don't believe you consider that for those people I listed.

And my bigger point is him having a white mom isn't the reason why he behaves the way he does. Barack Obama is a rich and powerful American. They don't care about you unless they want---because they don't need it---your money or your vote.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
This breh has really cited reservations as a privilege. And the US has literally broken every treaty they've had with those first nations. Go look up the health factors and outcomes, wealth, poverty rates, mortality rates, etc of Native peoples. They face more police violence than black people. Im sure they would trade that "protected status" for a better life. :why:

so you are admitting they are a protected class legally?

Which was my only point.