Daps
Black
Lives in east London
But has locks!

Good luck finding. There are bare of them but you may to to travel a piece

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
:ehh: where you playing, might come support, I'm on annual leave and you should knock em down with ease with your american accent.
Ronnie Scott's, better hurry, first show is sold out already, they booked us for a second night because of the demand. I think only tickets for the 3rd are available

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Theres a pretty famous one called D and Ls in north london.
Wow is D&L's that well known, right on my corner I know the brothers that run it.

Shoreditch is a kinda hipster area u may have to travel out the ends a bit. Camden town has a decent one called Sam's, one of the barbers was so good I used to let him shape my eyebrows with a razor blade

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
where are our British coli members? Need recommendations. Been to a spot out in Brixton once last year, can't remember the name of it. I'll be working out in SOHO but residing in shoreditch for those days so any shops in those areas would be good. K? Thanks! Bye!

:obama:

You're in Shoreditch, why not ask those around you for good barbers in Hackney/Islington/Dalston since those places are just around the corner from there and they've sizeable amount of black people like Brixton? Going all the way to Brixton in South London, is like being in Uptown and travelling all the way down to Brooklyn for a haircut when you can easily go somewhere in Harlem or Bronx. :yeshrug:

Last edited: