Barbershops in London...GO!

Boogie

Trade Garland
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Wow is D&L's that well known, right on my corner I know the brothers that run it.

Shoreditch is a kinda hipster area u may have to travel out the ends a bit. Camden town has a decent one called Sam's, one of the barbers was so good I used to let him shape my eyebrows with a razor blade

Good morning :o:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
My man said Crumpets and fades bwoy. :kobesmuglol:

You can hit up a spot in West Ealing called Diligence. It might be a bit outta your way though, seeing as you're saying in Shoreditch.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos

ePiffany

All Star
Daps

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You're in Shoreditch, why not ask those around you for good barbers in Hackney/Islington/Dalston since those places are just around the corner from there and they've sizeable amount of black people like Brixton? Going all the way to Brixton in South London, is like being in Uptown and travelling all the way down to Brooklyn for a haircut when you can easily go somewhere in Harlem or Bronx. :yeshrug:
I was just saying brixton because I've been thru there before but I just forgot what shop I went to. Like I said, I'm gonna be in and out of London all July so I'm gonna need more than one cut. For the last week of July, I'm in there all week. Plan to go train at a gym out in bethnal green called KO Muay Thai as well as make some more connections while I'm on my vacation. But I'll keep what you said in mind.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
I was just saying brixton because I've been thru there before but I just forgot what shop I went to. Like I said, I'm gonna be in and out of London all July so I'm gonna need more than one cut. For the last week of July, I'm in there all week. Plan to go train at a gym out in bethnal green called KO Muay Thai as well as make some more connections while I'm on my vacation. But I'll keep what you said in mind.

Shoreditch is basically an extension of Hackney (Islington and Dalston are close by) and Hackney is the Brixton of East London (black/Afrocaribbean culture/street and hipsters/yuppies due to gentrification). So whatever you need in Brixton is going to be right there by your fingertip in Hackney. And you won't have a problem since you're AA, once they hear your accent, even with the street nikkas. Black brits show AAs a lot of love.

Bethnal Green is more of an Asian and (So)mali section.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its Latinos in London?

What nationality / ethnicity and did they come frim America or they home nation?

Lol I dunno all that but some on them are Latinos the others I would describe as exotic :francis: for lack of a better word
And London got every nation under the sun

Champs Barbers Ltd, London, England - pricing, reviews, book appointments online | Booksy.net

There is a list of the people who work there on that page as well as a price list and reviews as I said it's a lil on the pricey side but they legit. Also I would suggest calling them up for a booking as when I walked in I waited like 30mins, last time I make that mistake

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
IMG_1728.png

WYA? Help me out y'all :mjcry:

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
It's not that complicated fam , just walk down the street , you're bound to see a black barbershop.