I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Why the fukk Is this thread 26 pages long? :dahell: :dame:

Because Barbie is a global brand with sales of over $3 billion worldwide

tumblr_mfu02yOP5J1qkbcqqo1_500.gif

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I used to work for Mattel. If you would’ve told me that a live action Barbie film would be Ryan Goslin and Margot Robbie and have people excited to see it I would have laughed in your face.

I’m genuinely like :skip: at all this chatter about the film.
Rumors are saying it’s like the Truman show so my theory it’s about Barbie breaking from her “matrix” and restoring her true identity which could be a great film if done right.
it should be like Truman show mixed with lego movie

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I used to work for Mattel. If you would’ve told me that a live action Barbie film would be Ryan Goslin and Margot Robbie and have people excited to see it I would have laughed in your face.

yeah this thread is 27 pages..like why?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Them actors and especially the director, Greta Gerwig, have a cult-like following by majority of fans in the film community. Yeah, it’s a bit bizarre seeing the hype with the Barbie franchise, but there’s promise in it actually being a good film worth of substance knowing the director’s track record so far.