Barkley & Shaq Just Made The C00N of Fame with This: SMH

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
But ain't that the same dance the coli's true love Cam do every game? I thought it was makin em mad?:dwillhuh:
I'm so confused is dancing c00nin or makin em mad?:dwillhuh:

The difference is because Cam want's to do it...that is his personality....and everyone from other football players to actual nfl referees have tried to stop him from doing it...

Shaqc00n O c00n and Charles c00nley where asked to do it and then it was labeled as a Gorilla dance...

You also have to take into account their past c00nish behavior...from Charles saying "slavery wasn't that bad" to Shaq saying "the officer is always right" when bringing up police shootings and black people...

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This shouldn't be confusing at all. "Gorilla dab battle" with two black men shucking and jiving.

When did Cam ever call it the "Gorilla Dab"?

:beli:

I'd like for you to do a gif comparison between what they did and what Cam does on Sundays if you're going to say such allegations.

No.

When have you ever seen Cam doing that?

The difference is because Cam want's to do it...that is his personality....and everyone from other football players to actual nfl referees have tried to stop him from doing it...

Shaqc00n O c00n and Charles c00nley where asked to do it and then it was labeled as a Gorilla dance...

You also have to take into account their past c00nish behavior...from Charles saying "slavery wasn't that bad" to Shaq saying "the officer is always right" when bringing up police shootings and black people...
Just cause this nikka less stiff and better at dancing doesn't mean shyt
1zJDVL.gif

It's all dancing
young-shaq-dancing-shaq-gifs.gif

sAYXa.gif
tumblr_norqziaqMR1sdydefo1_500.gif
10-charles-barkley-bench-dance-charles-barkley-gifs.gif

cy7RYZpkQ2qaOMa8cOBT_Shaq%20Cabbage%20Patch.gif

tumblr_nbuxwe40db1s3gys4o1_400.gif

But according to the coli any instance of a black man doing anything other than looking mean and being angry he's c00ning. Black men aren't allowed to be loose unless it upsets white people in most of yall eyes. Now if some white bytch wrote a letter to Ernie Johnson saying he needs to tell Chuck and Shaq to chill with the dancing yall would be the 1st ones like :umad: she need to sit her honkey ass down and let them do what they do. Cac :umad:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I'm not gonna call Shaq a c00n for that but it's a clear cut difference between what he's doing and what Cam was doing.

CLEAR difference. Don't play dumb just for the sake of it. :beli:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprised Shaq didn't go for the cycle and do the dance in his draws like he usually does.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It's not c00ning but it's corny.

It's just an awful dance trend Shaq is trying to promte and it's beyond cringeworthy

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

This is just lazy:beli: