Barry Sanders Jr.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I dunno why kids of GOATS like Barry and MJ end up going into their respective sports....you're bound to dissapoint from day 1. I'd be telling my kids to choose a different lane

..............Long as you don't end up like Magic's son :huhldup:

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Since we're talking about kids not living up to their fathers name, what ever happened to Chris Carter's son after he got kicked out of o$u?

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I can't cosign any of these great athletes naming their kid after themselves.....Can't ever live up to that shyt :smh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i feel kinda bad for dude. everyone expects him to be like his father but he ain't got that skill. i actually feel bad for all the kids of the greats they're expected to be their father when it's hard to recreate greatness.As for lil Barry he doesn't have enough carries for me to judge him but that says something in itself.

True. iirc Barry said, what he had that Jr doesn't in terms of development, is Snr father pushing him, thats what made him great. And Snr conceeds that he isnt like Jr's grandfather, so :manny: hes shyt out of luck

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
True. iirc Barry said, what he had that Jr doesn't in terms of development, is Snr father pushing him, thats what made great. And Snr conceeds that he isnt like Jr's granfather, so :manny: hes shyt out of luck
this post is really ironic considering I just watched "State of Play: Trophy Kids" on HBO, and it followed 5 children and their OTT parents on how they get their kids into sports. From what I heard of Willie Sanders, he wasnt Marv Marinavich, but he was a bit crazy with how he treated Barry. In some cases, you have to think that some of that craziness was good for him and made Barry that player, but then you have some kids who cant handle it. There was one kid in that doc whose dad was OTT and didnt want his kid to have a GF. The kid looked like he didnt like playing, but his dad kept pushing him. (he was light skinned too)

Post ep, the kid said he moved back in with his mom and has no relationship with his father.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
What the hell yall know about what's going on at The Farm?

nikkas stay making comments based on half ass research

He's been behind some pretty good running backs and isn't a typical stanford style of back. We prefer brusers over here. Kinda like my steelers. It's plenty of D1 schools he'd be already starting at with his style. Someone said he isn't elusive...

Wtf

If I wasn't post g from my phone I'd throw on some videos. He has good balance like his pops but doesn't possess his size nor 2nd level speed. But he's still a good running back. He just needed time to develop into what shaw wanted. He's our starting RB this year. He'll get a chance to put the haters to rest come fall

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Is he getting any run? Puffys son?

Diddy son, is pretty much one of those kids you have on the team cause they can play... but more because they have high academics that you can show off.

He's 5'7" 170...not overly fast, or a great leaper.. he's not gonna get any burn in the Pac-12 where 6'5" receivers are everywhere