Barry (The Best Show You’re Not Watching)

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how the hell they even filmed that dirt bike chase scene. Was they following them on a dirt bike too with cameras on the front and back or something? :dahell:
That was some of the best directing on a tv show ever. I liked the choice of not having music either. There was no dialogue or sound other than just dirt bike sounds, it added intensity to the scene somehow

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I wonder how the hell they even filmed that dirt bike chase scene. Was they following them on a dirt bike too with cameras on the front and back or something? :dahell:
That was some of the best directing on a tv show ever. I liked the choice of not having music either. There was no dialogue or sound other than just dirt bike sounds, it added intensity to the scene somehow
My guess is a drone shot.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The direction on this show remains incredible :wow:

The transition to Fuches having the conversation in the car, to him being dropped off at the police station was :mjlol:

Also Noho Hank realizing the guy was about to blow dart him and respecting the process

Sally really experiencing the highs and lows of Hollywood this season :picard:

Avisible Man

The animal that Hughve Hefner created
Daps
Episode 7: "candy asses" Thoughts

No Barry opening theme when the Barry title card hit...which was followed up by the director of Gene's Masterclass saying, "here we go. Guys, ya ready? Alright. Roll. And...music." Then we get the musical score for Gene's Masterclass.

I was watching like, "where's the music..." There it was, just not in the usual way, which the filmakers we're acknowledging in a self reflexive way.

Quotes that had me rewind in Laughter

Sally: "YOU ENTITLED fukkING CUUUUNNNTT" :picard:

This was the second of 4 "you entitled fukking c*nts." The rage of this one tho. I felt it in my soul. It's like this bytch was having an exorcism. Only thing she ain't do was spit green bile at that thief.

giphy.gif

Big Cat: This is the Raven and he's crafty like a fox.

Also Big Cat: Now this is the FBI. They're pros. You want a phone book to hit him with? Sock fulla coins?

Janice's pops was zooming in on the sweat beading off Gene's forehead like Denzel in The Equalizer.

giphy.gif

You ain't getting shyt past this man.

Barry seeing all his victims on the beach in his hallucination like Snake in Metal Gear Solid 3 during The Sorrow's boss "fight."

HDpV9p.gif

I had a feeling ol boy was gonna clap himself when we could see that he was parked at the hospital and he pulled the gun out with his hand trembling. I said out loud, "ah he's gonna smoke himself." :francis:

Fuches was drinking that Pepsi fukkin backwards with the pop-top towards his mouth so we could get the product placement right with the Pepsi logo and name in the right direction. :russ:

This man Fuches is such a master manipulator. He even has Albert ready to hunt Barry down, letting him know Barry iced Chris and that he still participates in those charity runs that Sharon does in Chris' memory. It's unreal how he was just telling this dude how he harnesses Barry's rage, which is exactly what he just did with Albert. They get out the war but Fuches got em going right back in. Might have to start calling Fuches "Bane" cuz they both master manipulators. Just when u think u got him, he's like:

bane-batman.gif

Last edited:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
this season has been top level shyt across the board, forreal...writing, acting, cinematography.

Sarah Goldberg (Sally) needs that emmy award already...she killed that elevator scene and the tantrum at home.

the satire about the inside of the film industry is hilarious with her and Gene's storylines.

i love this show, but hope next season is the final one because how much longer can this madness go on with Barry especially?

love the angle with the FBI agent btw...very smooth by the writers.