Barry (The Best Show You’re Not Watching)

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
This dude fuches can't get anything right :russ:

I like this season alot....With the exception of the NoHo Hank gay storyline:dame:. It was funnier, when he was a flamboyant chechen gangsta instead of a full blown booty bandit.

I like that they took the story away from the classroom and into the movie industry.....I am not sure how i feel abot mr.costineau knowing barry killed his woman. It develops his character, but also sucked alot of the fun out of him....for most of this season he been depressed and nervous. The action scenes have been on point as always....i was shocked when Barry shot them people in the first episode opening....he been on some psycho shyt this season....not gonna end well for him.

Looking forward to next week episodes......the father and his military friend on some :demonic:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This show has the most unlikable cast of characters I've ever watched.

The story is interesting now so I'm still watching but damn they are terrible.

Anyways great episode 7 in terms of cinematography. The street bleeding into the beach right after the tide rolls in nearly touching Barry :wow: . Hank shrouded in shadows in the Bolivian jail :wow: . That insufferable bytch Sally ruining her own life and burning her last bridge as the darkness envelopes her in her own home :wow: . That piece of shyt fuches in the interrogation room

fukk everybody on this show. Mr Cousineau is going to blow his comeback somehow or other

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
giphy.gif

Late, but in for the fukkery :banderas:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I think the season is gonna end with about 10 people trying to kill Barry lol.

The girl who plays Sally didn't hold back :huhldup: This is the circumstance where she'll go back to Barry. Shes toxic and nobody will fukk with her so her self esteem is in the toilet.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I think the season is gonna end with about 10 people trying to kill Barry lol.

The girl who plays Sally didn't hold back :huhldup: This is the circumstance where she'll go back to Barry. Shes toxic and nobody will fukk with her so her self esteem is in the toilet.
I thought the same. She’ll end up having a dark side like Barry & it’ll bring them together lol

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Sally is likely to die imo because..

Sarah Goldberg is creating, writing and starring in a new show for AMC