Batman and Robin: Pure Fukkery

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This shyt is on IFC right now and I haven't watched it in years and Lord have mercy...Arnold kills it with the puns, Uma Thurman was corny as Ivy but looked :wow:. Jesse the body as a security guard who drags Freeze into the "cold zone" Bane with the "monkey work" and of course Robin dry snitches on Bruce and basically tells all of Gotham that he's batman:

They're all going crazy bidding on Poison Ivy and Bruce starts bidding..then dikk, then Bruce says dikk doesn't have the money and what does that fool do? He says he'll borrow it from him. With EVERY DAMN rich guy in Gotham present and accounted for at this charity event EXCEPT Bruce Wayne and his ward, Robin just let it slip that Batman is a rich guy so I wonder, who could Batman possibly be?:ohhh:

Oh and shoutout to Nolan for making Bane the bodyguard and lackey of another female character:mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
tumblr_mgqddhupcm1rpanclo1_250.gif
:takedat:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I still have to watch this fukkery from Start to Finish, I was always told that it was an Upset since it's Release and just not to even Bother but I HAVE TO SEE IT FOR MYSELF.:sadcam:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I still have to watch this fukkery from Start to Finish, I was always told that it was an Upset since it's Release and just not to even Bother but I HAVE TO SEE IT FOR MYSELF.:sadcam:

As a Batman fan you have to watch it..there are maybe TWO watchable scenes in it quality wise..the scenes with Bruce and Alfred but other than that...Pure..Fukkery. They followed Vince McMahon's edict: It's not supposed to be good.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Classic WOAT movie.:wow:

This phrase deserves a thread of its own. Classic WOAT movies... :lupepopcorn:

No matter what they tell you, Mr. Bane. It IS the size of your gun that counts.
Bane: GUN!!
Me: :deadrose:

I remember listening to an episode of the "Yeah, It's That Bad" podcast where they were going over this movie and I guess one of the facts was that the director would constantly tell the actors on the set, "Remember, guys. It's a cartoon." :obama:

That explains a lot. :beli:

This movie's stuck with me forever b/c it was the big opener for the AMC Star Southfield in 1997. EVERYONE went to see this when that place opened, so now I associate it with that place. :snoop:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dead: :laff: forgot all about this shyt

i remember seeing that as a kid and was like :wtf:

I was 11 when this came out and even THEN I knew it was bad...I had the same feeling watching this that I had as a 8 year old watching super mario bros..the constant :what: on my face said it all.

Alfred encrypted a CD WITH BATMAN'S SECRET on it and chose THE MOST OBVIOUS PASSWORD in the world..only to have his niece crack the code, which then played a recording of Alfred in the bat cave which speaks directly to her on some Jor-El shyt and she says she wants to help Bruce and dikk..guess what Alfred's response is? "I knew you'd say that." Meaning that he not only planned for his niece eventually wanting to fight crime, a position he as recently as two movies ago wanted Bruce to stop doing, but also assumed that he would fail at keeping said secret...Alfred Pennyworth, the world's worse butler.