Baton Rouge cops brutally shoot and kill black man (RIP Alton Sterling)

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the nikka was tazed and you had him down, why shoot? :wtf:
Them cats with badges get amped up during confrontations and get the balls to do too much. Whats worse is the system protects them.

In 3 minutes I found the rap sheet of the deceased, and not on purpose, but because it was posted in a comments section:snoop:

Even if dudes are scumbags, not saying this man was, there is a smokescreen immediately after these killings and the victims get blamed.

Even the fukking store manager says breh didn't make any moves. The good ole "GUN!" shyt was license to blow him away the second breh moved.

This the type of shyt people cite when they say "the cops were afraid for their lives."

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Them cats with badges get amped up during confrontations and get the balls to do too much. Whats worse is the system protects them.

In 3 minutes I found the rap sheet of the deceased, and not on purpose, but because it was posted in a comments section:snoop:

Even if dudes are scumbags, not saying this man was, there is a smokescreen immediately after these killings and the victims get blamed.

Even the fukking store manager says breh didn't make any moves. The good ole "GUN!" shyt was license to blow him away the second breh moved.

This the type of shyt people cite when they say "the cops were afraid for their lives."

You don't have to tell me breh. Walter Scott was my mom's 1st cousin. Fully aware of the cops bullshyt.

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
If the nikka was tazed and you had him down, why shoot? :wtf:

cause the goal is to KILL black folks...

if they see a opportunity, they gonna take it...

shyt why not?? they already know theres not gonna be any consequences...

long as black folks ain't got no economic power or communities, its gonna keep on happening...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
these crackas aint shyt man.
a day is coming where black men will
see any interactions with a cop as a death sentence.
when that day happens they will take shyt serious because
it's gonna be a sea of dead fukkin cops.

:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg