Battery powered jump starter

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Making this thread just to say that this is a must have to keep in your car, especially in this cold weather.

Save you running around looking for a jump, and having to maneuver your car and all that.

I should have made this thread sooner.
Been on this wave for a minute

I don’t have it anymore but I did when I use to have cars I actively worked on, but definitely clutch instead asking people for a jump.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
i bought my aunt one this Christmas. not no cheap shyt either, huge ass battery pack that can also charge your phone and any other device via USB. But we in Chicago so i thought it was a damn good gift considering nikkas batteries go dead every day, b.

she looked at me like ":ld: thanks.." even after i explained the benefits of having one. bourgeois ass woman is convinced a man will save her from any and every tragedy so it's pretty much useless to her. whatever

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Making this thread just to say that this is a must have to keep in your car, especially in this cold weather.

Save you running around looking for a jump, and having to maneuver your car and all that.

I should have made this thread sooner.

I bought one two years ago after my battery died and had trouble getting a stranger to give me a jump.

given we got these negative temps, I made sure to recharge it fully and I ALWAYS keep it in my car. I also got the portable tire inflator, which is also clutch in the cold weather.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i bought my aunt one this Christmas. not no cheap shyt either, huge ass battery pack that can also charge your phone and any other device via USB. But we in Chicago so i thought it was a damn good gift considering nikkas batteries go dead every day, b.

she looked at me like ":ld: thanks.." even after i explained the benefits of having one. bourgeois ass woman is convinced a man will save her from any and every tragedy so it's pretty much useless to her. whatever
does ur auntie got a man.....or a dog 🐕???

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Yeah I had one when I had a hybrid some years back... i don't get the fuss if you're not planning to be in the middle of nowhere. This is why we flag someone down for a boost. Don't fukk up the recipe :ufdup:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
does ur auntie got a man.....or a dog 🐕???
she been shacking up with this nikka that fix airplanes for literally the past 20 years. no plans of marriage or nothin just fukkin and paying bills lmao but he's pretty handy so it works for her i guess. I'm just pissed she didn't like it cause i was proud of myself for that gift

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
she been shacking up with this nikka that fix airplanes for literally the past 20 years. no plans of marriage or nothin just fukkin and paying bills lmao but he's pretty handy so it works for her i guess. I'm just pissed she didn't like it cause i was proud of myself for that gift

shiiiitttt, I would have been pleased to receive one if I didn't have one. all it takes is one time for it to get u out of a jam, and you will be thankful u got it.

• Dap
Reactions: BBG

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The one with the air compressor is CLUTCH
I actually disagree on this. Ideally they would be two separate items. For troubleshooting purposes.

I learned the hard way last year that if one element fails, then both functions of the device fail.

Imagine being on a deserted highway in the middle of nowhere, then your car gives you a notification for your air is low. But you had short circuited the portable battery in the morning.

Or alternatively imagine having the system blow out the pumping unit during your daily travels, but not having the jump system working the next morning.