Battery powered jump starter

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
i bought my aunt one this Christmas. not no cheap shyt either, huge ass battery pack that can also charge your phone and any other device via USB. But we in Chicago so i thought it was a damn good gift considering nikkas batteries go dead every day, b.

she looked at me like ":ld: thanks.." even after i explained the benefits of having one. bourgeois ass woman is convinced a man will save her from any and every tragedy so it's pretty much useless to her. whatever
Any woman over 50 just buy them a scarf or a shawl …

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'd suggest it to because I once was embarrassed when someone's pikcup truck in Florida needed a jump and I had jumper cables in my mazda 6. We tried to jump his pickup and nothing happened. He found someone else to jump the car and it worked, and I was determined to get a better car ever since, lol

Daps
Reppin
California
I actually disagree on this. Ideally they would be two separate items. For troubleshooting purposes.

I learned the hard way last year that if one element fails, then both functions of the device fail.

Imagine being on a deserted highway in the middle of nowhere, then your car gives you a notification for your air is low. But you had short circuited the portable battery in the morning.

Or alternatively imagine having the system blow out the pumping unit during your daily travels, but not having the jump system working the next morning.
This real talk

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
We got this one at work that was like $5k and now I’m praying for shyt to die so I can use it. It can jump a 5 Ton with ease. And the features on it A+.

Daps
i bought my aunt one this Christmas. not no cheap shyt either, huge ass battery pack that can also charge your phone and any other device via USB. But we in Chicago so i thought it was a damn good gift considering nikkas batteries go dead every day, b.

she looked at me like ":ld: thanks.." even after i explained the benefits of having one. bourgeois ass woman is convinced a man will save her from any and every tragedy so it's pretty much useless to her. whatever

In her defense, women have historically never known or even cared about how their cars work. They be driving on E and everything. :pachaha:

• Haha
Reactions: BBG