Battle For The Top Of NFC East: Cowboys vs Eagles Thread

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Marcus Vick tweeted correctly today. If Mike had been playing, we would have scored at least 20 points. This is fukking ridiculous.

Let me go cuss out my housemate right quick. >_>
He is picking winners and betting real money.
I am betting coli cash on COMPLETE DUDS. D-X<

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Provided the Broncos win and my final $30,000 of coli cash remains,
I will bet on the Eagles to beat the Giants NEXT weekend.
Hope
springs
ETERNAL. -_-

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:dead: you're wrong for that.

shyt had me rolling cause after he threw the first one i was only halfway paying attention to the game...started looking up some prices on SSD hard drives...

then every other time i would look at the television i would see Avant and Celek and McCoy trying to tackle someone in a cowboys uniform :dwillhuh::what::lolbron:

or I would see a Dallas defender fall down...then get up running with the football:lolbron::lolbron:

anybody peep how they kept showing Vick face and he was just like:obama::mjpls: :troll: on the sideline

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Niccas really got gassed over that TB win huh :russ:. No wonder dudes like Flynn getting those types of contracts. Eagles fans who know their shyt been saying Foles is trash against decent teams
Been saying. nikka showed some flashes on them deep post/cross routes but thats as deep as he can get. He cant throw wheels, goes or flies for shyt. He is a poor man's alex smith.