Battle For The Top Of NFC East: Cowboys vs Eagles Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
This scheme fits Hatch so much :ohlawd:

He would break out in a contract year :beli: No way we can afford him either :snoop:
under_the_table_jobs.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Never said he has been getting worked...He has been very good but dude hasn't made plays like the other ppl mentioned
He might not be making pick but in the d backfield he has been the most consistent db back there. Carr been good these last two weeks but earlier he wasn't playing this good but I hope he keeps it up. I thouht ae should have been got rid of scandrick so I'm definitely going by what I see and what others that are payed to follow the team have been saying

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carr hasn't just been playing good the past few weeks. He was good every game except the broncos. I didn't see the chargers game but I thought the safeties and liners were the culprits that game.

Scandrick hasn't been the best player this season. He's been solid but not better than Carr

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Carr hasn't just been playing good the past few weeks. He was good every game except the broncos. I didn't see the chargers game but I thought the safeties and liners were the culprits that game.

Scandrick hasn't been the best player this season. He's been solid but not better than Carr
Carr been playing good but that is more cats was picking on Mo than just staying away from him. He also still got some work too esp before they started playing more man to man. Like I told the other guy no offense to him, you, anybody else on here regarding this issue ill take what I saw and others who are paid/knowledgeable about this stuff opinion than any on here. This time a few years ago I said Scandrick was anything but a bum dudes would be looking at me super sideways. Maybe some of y'all can't or don't remember how bad dude used to be so I'm giving him props for that too on top of his play this year. You don't agree fukk it its cool.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I don't think anyone would argue anything you're saying. Carr has been phenomenal since we've started playing more man and Claiborne has improved as well. And the thing about Scandrick, he's been so shyt over the years, this year he's looking like 3rd round pick. Scandrick was ass, I dont care what anyone had to say about that, always in position and always getting caugh on = ass.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
My bad, I thought you were saying he was anything but a bum. Like he was good...lol...I'm over here cussin' my podnah out over Scandrick lol
Nah you were right he's not playing like a bum THIS year so I'm not going to act like I can't see that. That's what I'm saying and I think he has been the most consistent db this year too but I know people will disagree since he doesn't put up flashy numbers. Compared to the last few years you have rarely heard his name and he has been being doing his thing covering cats in the slot and as the second cb when Mo was slumping. I don't think he is the best D player but as far as consistency he has to be up there this year. Don't let previous years cloud your mind to what dude doing this year.