• Keith Murray

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Fredo Starr

Votes: 61 87.1%

• Total voters

Edub

Veteran
Daps
even the wackest URL nikkas would completely wash this Fredro, dafuq you talmbout :hovlaff:
Ughh...wit a lil work and preparation I think Fredo could be on smack...NOT EVERYBODY ON THE BATTLE CIRCUIT ARE LYRICAL GENIUSES...I didn't say dominate, but he could perform:yeshrug:...and even do well:francis:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Keith

giphy.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Ughh...wit a lil work and preparation I think Fredo could be on smack...NOT EVERYBODY ON THE BATTLE CIRCUIT ARE LYRICAL GENIUSES...I didn't say dominate, but he could perform:yeshrug:...and even do well:francis:

Fredro would get bodied something bad by a PG nikka

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps

:dead:

There was no winner, and the loser was Hip Hop:mjcry:

:dead:

The dj said everybody in here is 35 to 40 years old EASY. Act your age. :russ:

That part had me slumped :deadrose:

Im not gonna watch it all but I like the fact that they were battling on beats. Modern day rap battles caters too much to lyricists and aggressive delivery, and not enough to the art of being an MC that can ride a beat.

I agree. It was nice to hear Fredro rap. Frankly, he had better delivery than most out right now. Which is kinda sad.

lmaooo @ fukk THIS BEAT * swings hand*

Keith always been butt to me, if it wasnt for Red and Sermon beats id never have fukked with him

another slump-worthy moment.

and it's funny how time reveals all. Respectable rappers/producers were putting on wack rappers even back in the 'golden era'. Murray always seemed wack to me, but he had one or two decent verses. Special Delivery remix was aight.