Votes: 61 87.1%

• Total voters

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ::mjlol::dead:

So much fukkery from Keith snatchin the mic from Fredros mouth and the announcer annoucing we all over 35 we to grown for this shyt. Keith had to be coked the fukk up Dude was geeked on stage. Dro won but I'm thinkin about givin it to Keith for the fukkery alone.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
They had half of url there, why they aint get one of them nikkas to write some of their rhymes?

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
New York lost
aMpIme.gif

tumblr_lfawimVCYz1qfp34ko1_400.gif

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I finally sat and watched the whole thing through, had to fight a ton of shame to do it.

Keith Murray kept stopping and messing up the pace of the whole event, that's pretty much what threw it off. It's funny because you can even see Fredro motioning for him not to stop and to keep going.

Even with all the antics adding to the comedy, it wouldn't have been so bad if he wasn't stopping mid verse, then redoing the whole verse over again. Whenever he got into rhythm though he was entertaining and smooth.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
:russ: I'm dying . From Murray being smoked out on stage, the krs1 wig , the refs from saneter tv ,Keith chumping said refs . This shyt was dope

:russ::mjlol::dead:

So much fukkery from Keith snatchin the mic from Fredros mouth and the announcer annoucing we all over 35 we to grown for this shyt. Keith had to be coked the fukk up Dude was geeked on stage. Dro won but I'm thinkin about givin it to Keith for the fukkery alone.

"you a dust head" ....nods agreeably :dead: bruh im in tears

edit: my nikka did not wanna let that mic go

Last edited: