Bay Area Brehs. How Yall Letting This Asian Dude Try To Rap Like Pac And Go Unchecked?

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Sacramento gotta hold this L. :pacspit:

I made it about 1 minute into the song before I turned this garbage off. :huhldup:

The amount of times I heard them say "nikka" when their parents probably following black folks all around the stores everyday. :mjpls:

:camby:

:mjlol:

low key he does sound like tupac

thats one confused asian bruh

also, why he talkin so hard, his whole squad looks like goofy with it
doesnt even look like he got a hood pass

if you asian n droppin the n word you better be certified like $tupid young. dropping n bombs around tray dee and gets love

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Okay, I finished the vid and the second guy might actually be worse :scust:

At least the first guy had a semblance of a flow, but second dude just seemed to be listing rap cliches in his verse (getting high, lots of sex, drinking) :scust:

Who greenlit this shyt :scust:

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
crab in a barrel ass nikkaz man.

1st of all this dude doing it for the love, he prolly wont make it big, being a pac clone.

but he doin his thing, livin his life.

instead of looking at it, like damn look at the reach and impact a young black man had on the world, even though he died 20 yrs ago, the mans impact is still strong, stronger and gets stronger every year.

yall wanna hate on this lil asian dude for doing his lil rap thing with his friends.

let this asian nikka cook and do his thing, stop hating on the homie. idc if he sound like pac, shyt was kinda dope. would i replay it, probably not. but i like to see people, no matter what color or race live and persue their passion.

yall nikkaz so hateful man, do you guys even interact with other people? do you guys have friends? do you meet and talk to new people? i seriously doubt ya would hate on lil homie in person. stop being so hateful and make new friends.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
crab in a barrel ass nikkaz man.

1st of all this dude doing it for the love, he prolly wont make it big, being a pac clone.

but he doin his thing, livin his life.

instead of looking at it, like damn look at the reach and impact a young black man had on the world, even though he died 20 yrs ago, the mans impact is still strong, stronger and gets stronger every year.

yall wanna hate on this lil asian dude for doing his lil rap thing with his friends.

let this asian nikka cook and do his thing, stop hating on the homie. idc if he sound like pac, shyt was kinda dope. would i replay it, probably not. but i like to see people, no matter what color or race live and persue their passion.

yall nikkaz so hateful man, do you guys even interact with other people? do you guys have friends? do you meet and talk to new people? i seriously doubt ya would hate on lil homie in person. stop being so hateful and make new friends.

cac alert

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
:martin:

i hate this fukking generation
how do yall nikkaz even allow this shyt

i need to go back to da 90's
shyt crazy in 2016 nikka sound like him too:mjlol: Cali really got a Fu-pac
3184764_o.gif

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps

low key he does sound like tupac

thats one confused asian bruh

also, why he talkin so hard, his whole squad looks like goofy with it
doesnt even look like he got a hood pass

if you asian n droppin the n word you better be certified like $tupid young. dropping n bombs around tray dee and gets love

I'm from long beach and the Cambodians always say it.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Blacks from outside of the south are fukking weirdos

I don't give a goddamn who you run with you is not about to disrespect me or my ancestors by using that word

:usure:

my asian brother jimmy boi begs to differ

he from the south, and he be sayin it in all the hoods in the south

doesnt make it right, but it is what it is

stop actin like the south diff

i done seen with my own eyes confused ass white boys in the projects in florida dropping the n word like its nothing bruh