Bay Area Brehs. How Yall Letting This Asian Dude Try To Rap Like Pac And Go Unchecked?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
shyt crazy in 2016 nikka sound like him too:mjlol: Cali really got a Fu-pac
3184764_o.gif
And his career ain't going nowhere.
Meanwhile The hottest nikka outta New York right now sound like Future
3184764_o.gif

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
:usure:

my asian brother jimmy boi begs to differ

he from the south, and he be sayin it in all the hoods in the south

doesnt make it right, but it is what it is

stop actin like the south diff

i done seen with my own eyes confused ass white boys in the projects in florida dropping the n word like its nothing bruh

I said ME nikka. I can't go for that and like cuz said up above his mama and daddy probably been following nikkas around they little musty ass corner store for the last 20 years like they trying to steal some shyt.

You right though. I started to edit my shyt before you replied. nikkas is weirdos all over. nikkas ain't got no self respect for shyt. I ain't it though.

Edit: 2k9 really don't count though. Non-blacks using the n-word was a no no in the south until around 07-09 when Wayne/Drake/Gucci/Waka blew up. That's what started that shyt in the south. All types of whites and non-blacks started listening to rap around that time period. We used to have other races shook to even mention the n-word when I was coming up. I was damn near grown the first time I heard a none black use any variation of the n-word in real life.

Last edited:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
They letting Asians run around using the word nikka like that in Cali?

:what:

It's not just Cali. I seen fight videos on YouTube with white people and Mexicans saying nikka like it was the thing to do.

People on here was jocking Stitches and didn't care about him saying nikka till Scrappy Doo knocked him out.

I don't how these muthafukkaz got so relaxed saying that shyt.

:snoop:

brick james

John piffington
Daps
I said ME nikka. I can't go for that and like cuz said up above his mama and daddy probably been following nikkas around they little musty ass corner store for the last 20 years like they trying to steal some shyt.

You right though. I started to edit my shyt before you replied. nikkas is weirdos all over. nikkas ain't got no self respect for shyt. I ain't it though.

Edit: 2k9 really don't count though. Non-blacks using the n-word was a no no in the south until around 07-09 when Wayne/Drake/Gucci/Waka blew up. That's what started that shyt in the south. All types of whites and non-blacks started listening to rap around that time period. We used to have other races shook to even mention the n-word when I was coming up. I was damn near grown the first time I heard a none black use any variation of the n-word in real life.

other races shook to say nikka in front of you? Are non blacks soft where you come from?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Sacramento gotta hold this L. :pacspit:

I made it about 1 minute into the song before I turned this garbage off. :huhldup:

The amount of times I heard them say "nikka" when their parents probably following black folks all around the stores everyday. :mjpls:

:camby:

Co sign everything. Upstate Cali looking hella funny in the light

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
he also went #1 you sound upset:mjlol: Designer atleast got broads in atlanta while Fu-pac, just egg rolls and a fanta ...Dariana:umad:
You dissing him like I care about this clown :mjlol:
I'm just saying if we really wanna make a comparison of which region is swagga jacking the most right now its NY hands down :mjlol:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
crab in a barrel ass nikkaz man.

1st of all this dude doing it for the love, he prolly wont make it big, being a pac clone.

but he doin his thing, livin his life.

instead of looking at it, like damn look at the reach and impact a young black man had on the world, even though he died 20 yrs ago, the mans impact is still strong, stronger and gets stronger every year.

yall wanna hate on this lil asian dude for doing his lil rap thing with his friends.

let this asian nikka cook and do his thing, stop hating on the homie. idc if he sound like pac, shyt was kinda dope. would i replay it, probably not. but i like to see people, no matter what color or race live and persue their passion.

yall nikkaz so hateful man, do you guys even interact with other people? do you guys have friends? do you meet and talk to new people? i seriously doubt ya would hate on lil homie in person. stop being so hateful and make new friends.

raw

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I grew up with Asian's like that in San Diego.One of my closest folks was an Asian crip.

One of the best homies I ever had.....And he NEVER once uttered the word nikka.

But don't underestimate they gangsta, tho.They got that kamikaze shyt in they veins for real

I'm speaking of the mid 90's.I don't know about these new generation Asians.

It's wasn't really no "pretend" mimicking shyt back then.Them muthafukkuz really had to get down.

Wasn't about rapping.Never dropped one bar.Just bout that life.

Everybody using the N word is some 2000's shyt