Be a fakkit brehs: Half all American black gay men are projected to get HIV

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
That stat is mind blowing. Yet we still have those who are pro-homosexuality.

:heh: at that being your guess as if you don't speak from first hand knowledge.
People are pro tolerance, not pro gay lol unless they are gay.

A third of black men go to jail. Let's stop creating black men. That stat is too high for anyone to be pro black. Lol.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I still don't understand why the rate is so much higher in black gays than other gays when in reality all gays are promiscuous as fucc.

Not saying it isn't true but I need more shyt to bacc it up, cuz white gays are just as promiscuous, matter fact they're the ones who started the first HIV epidemic in the US.

A lot of young gay black men resort Prostitution that most like makes the numbers higher

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
"Projected".... Those statistics are based off of predictions

Here are some other statistics to keep in mind

USA-donut.png

HIV and AIDS in the United States of America (USA) | AVERT

Raise your fukking sons brehs... Not having sex with a male anus and not shooting needles in your skin pretty much prevents you from getting HIV.

The Most affected group are children 13 and under and black males 13 to 24...

Silent weapons

Thanks for the info.

This shyt is embarrassing....:snoop:

What the fukk are we gonna do...so many pits...I see very few positive trends for us.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
I still don't understand why the rate is so much higher in black gays than other gays when in reality all gays are promiscuous as fucc.

black gays probably aren't as careful as white gays, if we know anything from looking at the straight black community black people will risk a lifetime of hardship and suffering for a few minutes of pleasure.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not saying it isn't true but I need more shyt to bacc it up, cuz white gays are just as promiscuous, matter fact they're the ones who started the first HIV epidemic in the US.
True, that shyt almost had fakkits extinct for a min.

I think the reason, and the article alluded to this, is b/c there is less testing in the black community.
The vast majority of transmissions happen when they don't even know they're infected. If they're diagnosed early, in addition to not intentionally passing on the monster, the viral load is kept in check by drugs.

Im guessin' cuz fakkit cacs is more openly gay so they stick to themselves n cac hoz is less vulnerable to get aids

Black culture is more conservative, so the fakkit ass nikkaz stay on the down low, fukkin' fakkits n hoz at the same time, thus makin black women carriers of the disease too, n in turn these hoz will infect straight nikkaz like me n Im guessin u
Yooo that downlow shyt kinda got me shook about knocking down random hoes b/c I don't know their carfax.
But according to the coli I shouldn't care about a female's sex life:martin:
Male to female transmission is extremely high compared to female to male thankfully.
These downlow nikkas putting everyone in danger tho:merchant:
If you look at the HIV rates between gay black men and black women, you see a similar trend....

I discussed it here:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/my-theory-on-why-african-american-women-have-higher-hiv-rates.385244/

Black people are shallow and hyper sexual; thats why the HIV rates are higher.
Lucky for you, you don't have to worry about getting any sex:umad:
FOH with your dry dikk logic

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
black women need to stop fukking with them for there health tho
What can black women do to protect themselves from closeted bisexual straight-acting men?

Just be safe out there. Stay strapped with condoms. There's no reason with all the type of condoms out there, that people should be passing STD's at that high of a frequency.

If you straight strap up.
If you are gay strap up.

Love who you love, but be safe about it.

this

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
This makes absolutely no sense. I don't even know what you're trying to say here.
I'm sure you don't. I'm saying your logic is flawed. You're saying that a group of people having a disease or affliction is a reason to look down on them.