Be an Acutal Rich, Famous, Elite Athlete Who's also a Nigerian Prince, Brehs. (Uk/Nigerian man dem)

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

Someone come explain this BamiDele Alli to me:jbhmm:

Where did he come from and why has nobody heard of man until 2 years ago:wtb: Ya'll Nigerians claiming him? How is this nikkah a prince, and could he be King of the Yoruba tribe???:merchant:

"...Kenny Alli revealed how the Tottenham Hotspur ace is a prince in Nigeria through birth.

And if Dele returned to the country, where he lived for two years from the age of nine, he would receive a "crazy" welcome fit for a president because of his “royal” title.

"If Dele went back to Nigeria now it would be crazy," said the 46-year-old, based in Houston, Texas.

"He would have a presidential welcome wherever he goes.

"Everybody watches him play and is proud of him. It opens every door for him being a prince. As he is he can talk to our prime minister and the president if he wants to."

504785.jpg
GETTY

HERO: Dele Alli's goals have seen him become a fans' favourite this season
504778.jpg
DAILY STAR

CHILDHOOD: Dele Alli as a kid with dad Kenny – before he became a superstar
Ex-Wimbledon star John Fashanu – like Dele and his dad – is part of the Yoruba tribe.

“Dele being a prince in Nigeria is absolutely massive,” said Fash, who played twice for England.

“It would give him a lot of respect if he returned to live here and maybe one day he could be king of the Yoruba tribe.

“It means a lot of houses, cars and enormous wealth.”

Dele moved to the west African country to live with his dad after his parents split.

There footie-mad Dele went to a private school each day – but only after he was promised by Kenny he could play football once he returned from class".

Euro 2016: England golden boy Dele Alli...could one day be king

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
A lot of Nigerians outside the homeland claim royalty, I just ignore it.

My dad occasionally tells me we have some sort of claim to Royal status back in Nigeria :camby:
Word?:skip: Thought that was a joke thing. Brehs really on they Coming to America flex

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When they get a white boy on the throne cacs will be ready to destroy Nigeria to keep that fool there

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm. Pretty sure his white mum gave him up for adoption. Lol @ Prince