Be an athlete, get hacked on Valentine's day, and get put on blast by your Girlfriend Brehs

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
When Tennessee Titans star Delanie Walker broke up with his girlfriend just before Valentine's Day this year, his spurned ex took matters into her own hands to keep him from finding a date for the most romantic holiday of the year.

The 30-year-old tight end's longtime girlfriend Racine Lewin, 31, hacked into his Instagram account on Saturday, to post a picture of them together in happier times. She captured the sweet picture with a bitter rant, accusing him of infidelity. She also claims he broke up with her even though she is four months pregnant.

'This is my girlfriend/fiancé of 10 years. Her name is Racine. I broke up with her just a few days ago, like I do every February because I have no self control in the off season. I'm a 'celebrity' and she no longer looks good enough for my 'image' while I'm not playing football,' the now-deleted post read.

25BD3AEC00000578-2956284-image-a-11_1424129833282.jpg

+6
Time to get a better password: Tennessee Titans tight end Delanie Walker (right) had his Instagram account hacked by his ex-girlfriend Racine Lewin (left) on Valentine's Day

25BD3CCF00000578-2956284-image-a-12_1424129852011.jpg

+6
Cheater? Lewin posted a picture of her with Walker during happier times which she captioned with a rant about his alleged infidelity. Walker pictured above during a December 2014 against the Jacksonville Jaguars

'She's also 4 months pregnant so I figured it was the perfect time to take advantage of her. I've been canoodling around Nashville like a whore telling everyone that I'm single even though we planned this child and have been asking her to marry me for the past 5 years.'

Lewin goes on to describe Walker as being a liar who only cares about his 'image'. At the end of the rant, Lewin adds that Walker sent her four dozen roses on Valentine's Day to cheer up, and breaks the news that they are expecting a daughter.

'All jokes aside, surprise Delanie you are having a girl. Congratulations...Love, Racine.'

Lewin later apologized for the breach of privacy in a post on her own Instagram account, saying the act was 'completely out of my character'.

25BD3B0700000578-2956284-image-a-13_1424129861468.jpg

+6
Making up or breaking up? Lewin later posted a picture to her personal Instagram account of the four dozen roses Walker sent her on Valentine's Day to cheer her up

She also posted pictures of the roses that Walker sent her as a Valentine's Day gift, and confirmed that the two had indeed split. Walker has not yet commented on the social media spat.

Lewin described their relationship issues in more detail, saying that she lost trust in Walker a long time ago but decided to stay with him after they experienced a miscarriage a few years ago.

'For all of you saying its my fault I stayed for 10 years... your right, but easier said than done when you love someone. It was really the death of our baby boy back in 2010 that made me stay... Promises of another baby, gifts, family, marriage, lies.... All really enticing to a girl who is already broken.'

However, she says she is stronger now and wants to set an example for her unborn daughter by standing up for herself and breaking things off.

25BDA2B300000578-2956284-image-a-25_1424130051287.jpg

+6
25BD9F2900000578-2956284-image-m-24_1424130041254.jpg

+6
Snapped: In another post on her personal Instagram account, Lewin wrote that the hack was 'completely out of my character'

'The last thing I want is our daughter to think it's ok or normal to be disrespected by a man. So it stops now, before she is born, one way or another. If we didn't love each other, we wouldn't have made it this far.. But love without trust, loyalty, or respect was bound to crumble,' she wrote.

Walker has been playing football since his days at Pomona High School, located in an eastern suburb of Los Angeles, California.

He went on to play college ball at Central Missouri before being recruited in the sixth round of the 2006 draft to play for the San Francisco 49ers.

Walker played for the 49ers for six years before transferring to his current team, the Titans.

According to public records, Lewin lived in the San Francisco Bay Area around the time that Walker started playing for the 49ers, so they may have met during his early professional football days.

25BDA35700000578-2956284-image-a-14_1424129905085.jpg

+6
Happier times: Lewin and Walker pictured above attending the CMT Music awards in Nashville Tennessee on June 5, 2013

kofgaws31ytq4l5gfobt.png

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mping-four-months-pregnant.html#ixzz3S2tBTUWI

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:palm::smh:Brothas be doing they girls dirty round V-Day. Even worse if he knocked her up beforehand. She did say he was asking her to marry him for 5 years...so she been saying no?

Fair play to her for getting in his account:russ:

She could have did him like ole girl did Seth Rollins though. His dikk could have been all over the net with a Tennessee Titans armband dangling from it.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She ethered herself too. Stick with a man who annually dumps you every February Brehettes :mjlol:
Yep and plus she's having his baby. I mean it was all just dumb. After 10 years, you know what type of man he is so don't start complaining now just leave.