Be honest, brehs. How many of y'all keeping your real feelings about something silent cause you don't wanna upset the women?

Are you honest with women?

• Nah I keep it to myself cause if they knew how I really feel, them panties gon dry up

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I keep it to myself on some things that ain't worth it, but I tell them what it is sometimes

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Yeah I'm honest, I don't care about a messy ahh hoe, either she rock with the kid or nah

Votes: 28 43.8%

• Total voters

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
So what do you do? Remain stoic and aloof?
I internalized it or confide in male friends. Which I feel isn’t healthy. So now I just don’t deal with those women anymore. Zero tolerance. Explain the problem and tell them the consequences of doing said problem again. They did it again I leave simple as that.

No explaining how you made me feel insignificant or hurt. It’s “you talking to me crazy or coming at me crazy. I don’t do that to you don’t do it to me. If you can’t do that or if you do that again we should stop talking”

Expressing what hurts my feelings or crying to a woman is not met with the understanding of I’m being vulnerable. It’s more along the lines of thinking you are sensitive and effeminate.

Now I’m married and in order to have a healthy marriage there has to be communication and compromise. I don’t tell everything but I speak what I feel is important to be heard. The rest I can talk to friends or in therapy.

THIS WAS HARD TO WRITE BECAUSE THE DAMN WEBPAGE KEEPS JUMPING AND REFRESHING. THE COLI fukkING UP.

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
We talking about dating someone?
Depends on the stage.... If I just met her or we just getting to know each other.... I wont say much unless it's outright disrespectful and if it's disrespectful, I'll probably ghost... I'm not trying to fix or change anyone. I accept them as they are
She’s my woman then yes I tell her what I think… otherwise the remaining time you spend with her will lead to a bunch of frustration for you. Idk why ppl stay in bad situations

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I've had women tell me they would've rather I lied...
Then she ain’t the right one for you

Nikki Giovanni broke this shyt down YEARS ago.

You lie when you smile at that cracker down at the job, right? Well... lie to me. Smile. :wow:

The realest shyt ever told.

I think OP is saying when there’s a problem in the relationship or some shyt you don’t like that she’s doing.

You gonna lie to her and say it’s ok? She ain’t cleaning up after herself, leaving the house at 3 am and not telling you? Yelling at you and using you as a (verbal) punching bag?

And you gon lie and say… “nah baby it’s alright. I don’t mind…”

But then again I think many men give up… grin and bear the disrespect @CouldntBeMeTho :hubie:

Daps
I love how this thread evolved and there have been so many varied points of view posted.

But one thing we all agree on is that these women don't want to hear the truth at all. They don't want you to say anything that they disagree with.

And that is a problem. I dont know how to solve it. I don't know if it can even be solved as I'm sure men much wiser than me have tried.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps

Nikki Giovanni broke this shyt down YEARS ago.

You lie when you smile at that cracker down at the job, right? Well... lie to me. Smile. :wow:

The realest shyt ever told.

that's the thing though some women treat themselves like jobs. you gotta apply clock in and perform until you retire. if thats what you looking for then fine but you gotta take all that comes with it. when im not with you I'm off the clock. and that 401k better be generous :ufdup: