Be honest, brehs. How many of y'all keeping your real feelings about something silent cause you don't wanna upset the women?

Are you honest with women?

• Nah I keep it to myself cause if they knew how I really feel, them panties gon dry up

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I keep it to myself on some things that ain't worth it, but I tell them what it is sometimes

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Yeah I'm honest, I don't care about a messy ahh hoe, either she rock with the kid or nah

Votes: 28 43.8%

• Total voters

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I asked a chick I was really feeling why she wears a different wig everytime I see her. Her natural hair was fine imo but that pissed her off.... Never again.
If she got mad about that let that shyt go bruh

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Nahh I never did that

and I’ve lost relationships over it, which only highlights that they weren’t right

you do that and you lose yourself and it’s your fault

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I asked a chick I was really feeling why she wears a different wig everytime I see her. Her natural hair was fine imo but that pissed her off.... Never again.
Sensitive subject for her. She needs to grow past that on her own time she’ll think about that after she heals

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Explain breh. Keep going :jbhmm:

A woman seeks guidance and understanding from her man.

If you hold back and don't give it she will seek it elsewhere.

This then means ANOTHER MAN is running your relationship.

This is how emotional AFFAIRS start.

If you can't tell a woman your real feelings then it usually means 1 of 3 things.

1. Your delivery and tone comes off rude or condescending which immediately puts the woman on the defensive.

2. You are dealing with an emotionally immature woman/diva.

3. You see yourself BELOW the woman and are scared to "rock the boat" out of fear of potentially losing her.

2 & 3 are the eventual gateway to that Happy wife happy life BULLJIVE where you're then doing things you don't want to and a slave to her will.

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Don't come in here acting brand new and acting like you don't know what I'm talking about cause a lot of men have opinions on things, and the ladies get together in their lil groupthink sessions and tell each other "it's toxic masculinity" and all of that foolery.

So do you still give it to em straight with no chaser and let the chips fall where they fall?

Or do you pull your punches cause the aim here is to get her panties off, not to engage in enlightening discussions with her?

Do you tell them they're wrong when they're wrong, knowing they gon get upset with you and might not wanna mess with you no more?
We talking about dating someone?
Depends on the stage.... If I just met her or we just getting to know each other.... I wont say much unless it's outright disrespectful and if it's disrespectful, I'll probably ghost... I'm not trying to fix or change anyone. I accept them as they are

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
If you don’t guide your woman ANOTHER MAN… WILL
And ill uber that bih off on his doorstep with her shyt. :ehh::manny:

thanks lil homie :salute: preciate the trash collection :blessed:

When gmb come to call dont be mad, dont be salty. That is just mother nature's way of letting u know u due for an upgrade :blessed: :myman:

Daps
That's the burden you are expected to carry breh...... for better or for wise....... in sickness and in health....... until death do you part....... you departing much earlier from carrying all that shyt breh.........

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
alot of women want the easy way out. you'll notice these women get with other men and they pick pushovers like ariana grande ex husband. then you find out those dudes are being openly cheated on, played and lied to. its really just not worth playing on her level. just walk away from these women or else you'll end up in a simulation where nothing is as it seems. always keep yourself.