Beanie Sigel is out on the streets

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I'll give him 60 seconds. If he hasn't grown , I'll leave him in 2002 and move on.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
I had sneakerhead moment breh

it's always funny to me when nikkas take pictures of their shoes on IG and don't be wearing heat..

nikkas be like "KOTD" rockin a pair of phoenix suns jordan 8s and shyt lol.. breh if you can go into footlocker a month after the realease date and find a full size run of them shyts, they are not hot. they obviously sat for a reason

don't get me wrong, everyone ain't gotta be walkin around in supreme air forces and shyt, but don't be taking pictures of ya kicks tryna champion em when you wearing some goofy release nobody wanted
maybe nikkas wear shoes they like instead of trying to impress weirdos who are into the weirdo sneaker subculture

what spaces do you exist in where an easily found jordan shoe is automatically wack
do you work at some t-shirt store making 10 an hour and compete with your coworkers to see who can waste their money better
do you post your daily clothing choices for online props

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
maybe nikkas wear shoes they like instead of trying to impress weirdos who are into the weirdo sneaker subculture

what spaces do you exist in where an easily found jordan shoe is automatically wack
do you work at some t-shirt store making 10 an hour and compete with your coworkers to see who can waste their money better
:krs:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

:laugh::laugh: why'd you get so mad? weirdo sneaker subculture :laugh:

love when my posts offend nikkas aha

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Sneaker shyt is weird as fukk, they are just shoes...nikkas wait in line for hours, cop the kicks, then go hop in there bucket or ride the bus

it's really the ultimate hustle. I'm a sneaker reseller, I get so much money off reselling kicks for stupid prices. It's pretty insane

I sold 3 pairs of the red air forces supreme and nike collabed on at 450 each. they were only 150 retail..

in short, people are fukkin stupid. I take advantage. I'm jewish when it comes to this

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
it's really the ultimate hustle. I'm a sneaker reseller, I get so much money off reselling kicks for stupid prices. It's pretty insane

I sold 3 pairs of the red air forces supreme and nike collabed on at 450 each. they were only 150 retail..

in short, people are fukkin stupid. I take advantage. I'm jewish when it comes to this
so you spent $500 and profited $850?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
so you spent $500 and profited $850?

problem with that?

it's a great side hustle. profit is profit

and I actually get shoes discounted because of my plug. matter of fact, I see you're into kicks. shoot me a dm if you need something, we can talk business lol

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
problem with that?

it's a great side hustle. profit is profit

and I actually get shoes discounted because of my plug. matter of fact, I see you're into kicks. shoot me a dm if you need something, we can talk business lol

nah i never hate....im just surprised someone paid that much.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what was he locked up for? taxes?

:mjlol: at khaled

and im still not sure if i have forgiven beans for the last piece of work he left us with :patrice: :flabbynsick:

beanie-sigel-this-time-cover-500x500.jpg

that album cover still looks just as embarassing as the first time it was unveiled. :mjlol: that song with r kelly... :what: