Beanie Sigel is out on the streets

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
what other choices does he really have, who is going out of their way to sign a 40+ year old beans who has a history of staying in trouble and in the streets?

maybe he can get that stunna island invitation :birdman:

:mjlol: This shyt would never happen! The first time Baby plays with his money, Beans will kidnap Drake and Weezy!

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
it's really the ultimate hustle. I'm a sneaker reseller, I get so much money off reselling kicks for stupid prices. It's pretty insane

I sold 3 pairs of the red air forces supreme and nike collabed on at 450 each. they were only 150 retail..

in short, people are fukkin stupid. I take advantage. I'm jewish when it comes to this
you're a dumbass

how you hustling when that money's going back into buying more shoes for your own use

that's like getting high off your own shyt

and if anything people will laff at you for wearing air force ones period, no one gives a fukk if they have a tiny supreme logo

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I love Beans

but his last album was trash

I remember being there as he recorded it.

Just about everyone from that 2000s era who wasn't a superstar is finished and their time has passed them by.

It's just is what it is.

The music industry has drastically changed. I feel bad for some of these guys because I can't see how they adjust.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had sneakerhead moment breh

it's always funny to me when nikkas take pictures of their shoes on IG and don't be wearing heat..

nikkas be like "KOTD" rockin a pair of phoenix suns jordan 8s and shyt lol.. breh if you can go into footlocker a month after the realease date and find a full size run of them shyts, they are not hot. they obviously sat for a reason

don't get me wrong, everyone ain't gotta be walkin around in supreme air forces and shyt, but don't be taking pictures of ya kicks tryna champion em when you wearing some goofy release nobody wanted

VSELQ.gif