Beans on trial: Why Dame never was asked to take Responsibility of him during that time?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
The same types who look sideways when people look up to or treat Jay like the Big Homie sure want him to take on those Big Homie responsibilities don’t they?
Dude fukk’s up on multiple occasions. Can’t save him all the time.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Beans needed a positive male roll model in his life. Much like most nikkas on the coli :francis:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I'm all for loyalty, but in this situation I get it.

What a lot of people don't realize is that in these types of situations where you take responsibility for someone else, you are on the hook if they get in trouble while they're out on bond/bail. If you put your neck out there for someone as wild and crazy as Beans was, and they get into more trouble (very likely in that era for Beans) then you're going to lose money and possibly get into some legal troubles of your own.

I don't think it's worth the risk. I say that as someone that's actually put myself at legal risk to get a friend out on bond before. They didn't skip trial or go on the run, but in hindsight I probably shouldn't have taken the risk.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Dude fukk’s up on multiple occasions. Can’t save him all the time.

At the same time, all the wild shyt he was getting into added to the mystique, notoriety, and the record sales.

Ain't too many nikkas that can have a shoot out with cops and live to talk about it, let alone turn into a rap superstar afterwards.

Even if Beans hadn't lost his voice and still rapped the same, nikkas wouldn't listen to it the same strictly off the humbling he's experienced recently.

When he was Beanie Mac from Sigel Street, that's when nikkas loved him.

Gift and curse of being a gangsta rapper.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
He need a stern look in the eye and a handshake
There you go, back to grovelling
Brotherhood. Loyalty:laff:

How about personal accountability? Facing consequences for one's dumb ass actions? Or how about taking the once in the lifetime opportunity that you were offered and NOT fukking it up?

Jay-Z taking responsibility for a grown ass man’s RETARDED decision would have literally been the worst mistake of his lifetime.

Jay man stabbed someone that bootlegged his album and he took the blame. Isn't that taking someone's 'retarted' decision and the worst mistake of a lifetime?

Oh okay, thats what brotherhood and loyalty are.

These internet clowns don't go outside, they never been out and about, they never had to live anything. It's pathetic, they just sit around looking at other peoples lives, they can't even discuss things in a bi partisan manner.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
pretty much i think this.

Beans opted to join DameDashMusicGroup instead of going to def jam with Jay and Ye and the rest.

poor career choice there.

:stopitslime:

Poor career choice?

The DDMG album was the most promo beans got in his whole career.

Meanwhile. everybody who stayed with Jay's new Rocafella saw their careers die instantly - including beans when he went back over there. Even bleek said it wasn't the same with dame gone and admitted that he didn't get the same push.

Last edited:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
the nikka said he bought an alligator and was handling it

and i remember reading a story that he had his two bentley's parked on sigel st. blocking off both ends, and when someone tried to get on the street he assaulted em or some shyt like that.

nikkas got the easiest "job" in the world and fukk off the millions and the access to more millions doing exotic shyt.