Bears Trade Justin Fields To The Steelers

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
breh
I see that your 2500 in the red, so I’m not sure if you’re troll or whatever

with that said, if you would like to have a civil debate on why I think a current JF >> Russ

let me know
The fact u calling a QB who never done shyt to even be remotely called decent is better than a SB winning HoF bound QB, is trolling in itself.

So yes, please let me know how current JF (61% comp. 2,562 yds, 16 Tds and 9 ints) is better than Wilson (66% comp. 3,070 yds, 26 TDs and 8 Ints)

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The fact u calling a QB who never done shyt to even be remotely called decent is better than a SB winning HoF bound QB, is trolling in itself.

So yes, please let me know how current JF (61% comp. 2,562 yds, 16 Tds and 9 ints) is better than Wilson (66% comp. 3,070 yds, 26 TDs and 8 Ints)

i said current - so, it’s no reason to bring up a Super Bowl that happened well over a decade ago

aight
You do understand that the Bears played the Broncos earlier in this season
so, lemme ask u - who had the better game that day ?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i said current - so, it’s no reason to bring up a Super Bowl that happened well over a decade ago

aight
You do understand that the Bears played the Broncos earlier in this season
so, lemme ask u - who had the better game that day ?
Does it matter who had the better game? Who had the better season? Wilson. Head to head regular season games dont mean shyt and it doesnt determine who the better QB is

What kind of casual argument u trying to make here? :dahell:

and u sitting here asking me if im trolling and u bringing up a head to head game? :dead:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they said he can't compete for the job

He shouldn't.

Tomlin isn't about to let him learn on the job when there's questions about him still being the head coach. He wants to win now so let Russ start and Fields gets what he didn't get in Chicago which is a veteran to learn from and good coaching.

Fields has the physical tools and still has a high ceiling but he needs to speed up his processing and throw with anticipation. Sitting will give him a chance to get better at those things so he's ready when it's his time.

They can still use him for short yardage and goal line plays so he will contribute while not starting.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
A sixth round pick is a throwaway pick for the most part. He's got a rocket arm and elite athleticism. If he can learn how to read defenses quicker and make quicker decisions, this could be an insane steal.

If he doesn't develop this year, they can cut him and they only lose a 6th round pick. Good trade.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Does it matter who had the better game? Who had the better season? Wilson. Head to head regular season games dont mean shyt and it doesnt determine who the better QB is

What kind of casual argument u trying to make here? :dahell:

and u sitting here asking me if im trolling and u bringing up a head to head game? :dead:

The fact that you asked who had a better season proves you didn’t watch any Denver Bronco games
because Russ got bench for Jarrett “fukking” Stidham

:snoop:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The fact that you asked who had a better season proves you didn’t watch any Denver Bronco games

You do realize his HC is Sean Payton :dahell:

He also had a clause in his contract which played the part.

He beat the Chiefs the week before yet they benched him. :comeon:

The fact he got benched and still did better than JF says how bad JF is. Thx for proving my point :pachaha:

Just slide on back to the booth and stick to your east coast rap stanning. No one in their right minds in echoing your nonsense

Last edited:

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC by way of the Steel City

Technically his benching was financially motivated. In fact he had a like a 110 QB Rating the game before he was benched.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I’m starting to wonder if Tomlin job is even on the line or is this more of a “I’m tired of this bullshyt and disrespect” from media and the fan base. I’m starting to think he looked at ownership and was like “for real we are doing this MY WAY or I’m walking”.

Was Pickett even who Tomlin wanted to draft? Was he the one pushing to draft homie who went to the Titans but ownership said “naw Mike we have to go towards Pickett” and being the respectful person he is he ate it. Now it’s “I gave yall the choice last time, now it’s my turn” and he now has full control (along with Khan) oh and before anyone says anything I know dude didn’t amount to shyt for the Titans but still it’s the principle.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You do realize his HC is Sean Payton :dahell:

He also had a money clause in his contract which played the part.

The fact he got benched and still did better than JF says how bad JF is. Thx for proving my point :pachaha:

Just slide on back to the booth and stick to your east coast rap stanning. No one in their right minds in echoing your nonsense
Technically his benching was financially motivated. In fact he had a like a 110 QB Rating the game before he was benched.

:mjlol:

of course, it was financially motivated
he wasn’t playing up to what he was being paid for

add the fact of you, mentioning his last game before being benched against the NE Patriots

he got outplayed by the other quarterback, and that quarterback wasn’t even Mac Jones, because he got benched for Bailey Zappie

whom put up better numbers than Russ & won da damn game

yall nikkaz - gonna have to hold this L

:mjlol:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I’m starting to wonder if Tomlin job is even on the line or is this more of a “I’m tired of this bullshyt and disrespect” from media and the fan base. I’m starting to think he looked at ownership and was like “for real we are doing this MY WAY or I’m walking”.

Was Pickett even who Tomlin wanted to draft? Was he the one pushing to draft homie who went to the Titans but ownership said “naw Mike we have to go towards Pickett” and being the respectful person he is he ate it. Now it’s “I gave yall the choice last time, now it’s my turn” and he now has full control (along with Khan) oh and before anyone says anything I know dude didn’t amount to shyt for the Titans but still it’s the principle.

Tomlin wanted Pickett and so did all you other dumbass steeler fans. Stop telling yourself anything different. And IF Tomlin did want Willis in the 1st round instead, then y’all got a whole other world of problems.

It’s either Russ, who got paid by another team just to go away, or a 1st round pick that’s started for 3 years and people still don’t know if he’s a bum or not. That’s what y’all so excited over?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Who claimed he was absolute trash? Even when I was shytting on him I would admit he's done enough to start somewhere. But then again, I'm pretty sure his numbers in Chicago are WORSE than trubisky's was (I haven't checked numbers, im just speaking from watching every game).

So all this stock in Justin is based on physical gifts and potential, not actual production. I think both sides are retarded, those that find him trash as well as those who see him LEADING a team to a super bowl one day. His ceiling to me is the fastest game manager the league has ever seen, but he'll never actualize that potential if he continues to make bone headed decisions with the pigskin.
This... They will discount stats, playoff runs and actually what happened for "b-b-b-b-but he can be something one day"

Ok but TODAY, he hasn't actually done shyt in the NFL that SHOWS you that.. People wishing on a star.. That's why this thread is this long and there's not a bunch of video proof. I'd bet 99% of the people in here having seen 17 compete Fields games... Let alone 3 seasons

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Tomlin wanted Pickett and so did all you other dumbass steeler fans. Stop telling yourself anything different. And IF Tomlin did want Willis in the 1st round instead, then y’all got a whole other world of problems.

It’s either Russ, who got paid by another team just to go away, or a 1st round pick that’s started for 3 years and people still don’t know if he’s a bum or not. That’s what y’all so excited over?
You sound upset, go smoke a Newport or something :camby: