Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
A whole bunch of albums dropped last night, so I'm just making sure this one doesn't get lost in the shuffle. Part 1 came out back in 2014 or 2015, and was VERY good, so I was really looking forward to them dropping a sequel. Outside of UGK & Three 6 Mafia back in the day, nobody is effortlessly blending Houston and Memphis together like they have been doing the past couple years.

uctm-2

GASign

All Star
Daps
Didn't know they was finna make an album together. Will check it out.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
will check it out. i need some female representation in my rap, this and asian doll will do for now

oh word i love female rappers too but never checked asian doll for whatever reason. any song suggestions or mixtapes?

right now i'm feeling che noir, rapsody, tierra whack, cardi & nicki of course and a little bit of city girls

Daps
oh word i love female rappers too but never checked asian doll for whatever reason. any song suggestions or mixtapes?

right now i'm feeling che noir, rapsody, tierra whack, cardi & nicki of course and a little bit of city girls

asian is tight, she signed to Gucci mane label. she has some good songs but the other songs are kinda repetitive.

my favorite song "Arm Froze"

my other favorite

dreezy is good too. she got asian on this one

rapsody is tight too. some others i check from time to time are snow the product and renni rucci but renni doesn't really release much music, i don't think she's really a rapper, she used to be a dancer.

edit: i just checked renni IG, coincidentally she drops a single today lolol. its kinda wack :ehh:

Last edited: