Beats Fit Pro, well damn!

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Just picked these up from Amazon, I used to hate earbuds because none of them could stay in my ear and lacked in sound quality. Using them with my iPhone 14 Pro Max, these joints are slick, comfortable, excellent sound quality, and bass punch. Normally I use my Sony XM4 headphones for gym duty, love them to death, however, they don't always stay put on the weight bench or leg press. These Beats are doing the damn thing, got the wing tip to twist in for a tight fit, sound quality and noise canceling is up there with my XM4's. Only drawback is no wireless charging.

Was deciding between the Airpod Pro 2's and these Beats, reviews say they are close. Didn't even know they have the chip in them like the Airtags so you can locate them if they get lost. Still might grab the AP2's just to compare.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I'm just worried about losing these things. I got some of those tiny wireless ones and lost one.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Rare L for Android gang :mjgrin:

I actually miss my Pixel 6 Pro for the music aspect, no FLAC support with Apple. Gotta convert all my music on the pc over to Apple Lossless then transfer it to the phone. Hard to beat Android drag-n-drop functionality.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
They are dope I got them for my
Birthday in 2021. Eventually the rubber tips that keep them in the ear came off so I replaced with the newest AirPods.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Amazon just came in clutch on these Beats, price is $150 right now, was at $199 a few days ago when I got them. Called them about the price difference they credited me $53.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm still deciding between the AirPod Pro 2's, these Beats, and the Sony XM4 buds (rumor is XM5 buds might be on the way).

I guess the beats and the AirPods are technically the same company now so the quality might be better.

I’ve gone through two Beats Studio Pros and their Powerbeats.