Beautiful, Educated, WOMANIST...Gentlemen, Ya'll Still Down?

She want to dismantle the patriarchy, you just want to watch Netflix. How do you proceed?

• Be honest and get tossed to the bushes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Be sensitive and get a shot at :wow:

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
X
Alright, I got a hypothetical situation:mjpls:

Say you connect with a woman online. She's legit, educated, and looks like this
chanel_iman_for_hm_october_2011.jpg

You talk and end up having a debate about patriarchy/male sexual aggression ( :why: don't ask me how) .

You try to be comforting but you end up saying the wrong shyt:huhldup: but it's honest, you don't feel the same

way they do. How would you spin this? Would you even try or just:francis: and collect that
Naslost.gif

@Matt504 your thoughts? Have you successfully used your feminism to get in the door? :lupe:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
If she's serious about it I wouldn't recommend it no matter how great she looks:mjcry:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
bottom line (and I'm no dumb nikka) but fukk is yall debating about patriarchal archaeological aggressive sex for unless this chick wants it flintstone style and clubbed over the head?

first mistake is dating a chick who think about sex as if it's nothing more than a biological means of reproduction to ensure that the human race survives.
2nd mistake, ANY chick that bad and single AND on online dating websites looking for a man is clearly bad news and damaged good, stay the fukk away breh

:youngsabo: what dem toes and feet's look like though?

Daps
Reppin
X
bottom line (and I'm no dumb nikka) but fukk is yall debating about patriarchal archaeological aggressive sex for unless this chick wants it flintstone style and clubbed over the head?

first mistake is dating a chick who think about sex as if it's nothing more than a biological means of reproduction to ensure that the human race survives.
2nd mistake, ANY chick that bad and single AND on online dating websites looking for a man is clearly bad news and damaged good, stay the fukk away breh

:youngsabo: what dem toes and feet's look like though?

Bruh, if you only knew. I saw Chanel Iman at a Nets game and this one' badder than her, and that's me being completely honest:mjcry: But I'm not sweating it because I think she's a potsandpansexual or whatever

Also, I'm no breh:usure:so tbh, none of this feminism stuff impacts me, just that I'm:manny: mostly and don't like spending time thinking about men being shytty when people in general are shytty.

The conversation was about sexual harassment and she was upset so I stepped in :therethere: and then she got:ufdup: at my response so I :merchant: and :whoa: but the convo is still open.

I just wondered how you all would handle a purely hypothetical situation:jbhmm: