Beautiful, Educated, WOMANIST...Gentlemen, Ya'll Still Down?

She want to dismantle the patriarchy, you just want to watch Netflix. How do you proceed?

• Be honest and get tossed to the bushes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Be sensitive and get a shot at :wow:

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
X
Damn, that's a tough one there. I'm down for women being treated fairly and not being sexually harassed 100% but feminist just go to overboard, so if she like that, we definitely gonna be arguing. I'll take my shot anyway, fukk it.

That's my thing, everything in moderation. No one has anything perfect. That's life, shyt's hard. We all just have to protect ourselves best we can. But she seems like the type to go overboard on shyt but then contradict her whole stance on issues. Like she says she's pro black but I'm looking at ole girl's facebook page and it looks like she was dating a white woman:why: what part of the movement is that? :childplease:

Some of you guys go overboard with the Al Bundy no ma'am stuff, but tbh I see what ya'll mean about a lot of women in this day and age. Some of these chicks are straight up dizzy, as my granddad used to say

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
bottom line (and I'm no dumb nikka) but fukk is yall debating about patriarchal archaeological aggressive sex for unless this chick wants it flintstone style and clubbed over the head?

first mistake is dating a chick who think about sex as if it's nothing more than a biological means of reproduction to ensure that the human race survives.
2nd mistake, ANY chick that bad and single AND on online dating websites looking for a man is clearly bad news and damaged good, stay the fukk away breh

:youngsabo: what dem toes and feet's look like though?
this dude knows :wow:

:mjcry:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'd pass on her dime ass it would break me up emotionally for a day but I'd pass. I can't go through life faking like she's making sense.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
womanism and feminism are slightly different.
one specficially targets, acknowledges and brings awareness about black womanhood

the other, is annoying shyt made by white bytches that don't shave they arm pits or wash they p*ssy like they change air filters on their cars...

...but that's my own personal interpretation :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
X
womanism and feminism are slightly different.
one specficially targets, acknowledges and brings awareness about black womanhood

the other, is annoying shyt made by white bytches that don't shave they arm pits or wash they p*ssy like they change air filters on their cars...

...but that's my own personal interpretation :ehh:
Bit of a simplification, but the former is definitely greater than the latter. Even so, there a lot of coli men who aren't interested in dealing with the concerns of either.

Daps
Reppin
X
I'd pass on her dime ass it would break me up emotionally for a day but I'd pass. I can't go through life faking like she's making sense.
Thing was it wasn't entirely nonsensical, it's just I felt like she was being a little immature in her emotional response to talking about it. I understood where she was coming from, I've dealt with the issue longer than her.
Basically, I guess some rando on the street came at her. So I wanted to let her know I understood because I've been there and how I dealt with it. Apparently, how I dealt with it was compounding the problem:francis:

Even though I feel like my approach/outlook has made my overall quality of better, it wasn't confrontational enough. I'm not a confrontational person...until someone really tries it with me or my fam, then it's:birdman:.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hmmm, it depends on what it is we're disagreeing on. I agree with women being treated fairly, to not be consigned to roles based on gender, and against sexual harassment. AndI can agree to disagree with someone.

Now if it ends up being a deal breaker for her, well... :manny:

Daps
Reppin
X
Be open and honest. Don't try to finesse a win.
Ultimately, this is what I did. I could tell this young lady is used to people telling her what she wants to hear. Comments all over praising her beauty and what not. People all over her post like "u ok :lupe:?" That wasn't me. I simply shot her a dm and said sorry you had a shytty start to your day, shyt happens and you gotta kim and learn to be above inferior minds:yeshrug:. She challenged me on in it so I gave it back to her. I

dropped some stories, experiences, told her calm isn't complacency. I asked her to think deeper before she condemns people who don't act the way she thinks everyone should. I said a lot more, too. I'm verbose and long winded by nature, so this was a long ass message. I didn't appease. I may have even been flippant at the end and challenged her :troll: style to tell me I was full of shyt. Maybe that's where I went wrong:skip:

She read the message but didn't respond. I thought about calling/texting her, but the Coli and all the talk of simps must have infiltrated my brain:snoop:
So it's game over. She didn't block me or anything, but I'm gonna let her cook. I don't care how pretty you are if you can't be rational, measured, mature, and consistent, then there's no point:francis:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Ultimately, this is what I did. I could tell this young lady is used to people telling her what she wants to hear. Comments all over praising her beauty and what not. People all over her post like "u ok ?" That wasn't me. I simply shot her a dm and said sorry you had a shytty start to your day, shyt happens and you gotta kim and learn to be above inferior minds. She challenged me on in it so I gave it back to her. I

dropped some stories, experiences, told her calm isn't complacency. I asked her to think deeper before she condemns people who don't act the way she thinks everyone should. I said a lot more, too. I'm verbose and long winded by nature, so this was a long ass message. I didn't appease. I may have even been flippant at the end and
challenged her :troll: style to tell me I was full of shyt. Maybe that's where I went wrong:skip:

She read the message but didn't respond. I thought about calling/texting her, but the Coli and all the talk of simps must have infiltrated my brain
So it's game over. She didn't block me or anything, but I'm gonna let her cook. I don't care how pretty you are if you can't be rational, measured, mature, and consistent, then there's no point
:russ:shyt, it is what it is

Daps
Reppin
X
:russ:shyt, it is what it is

Update:

I let her simmer, she just hit me up and says she wants to hang out.
yeah_eddie_murphy.gif

I was gonna say yes, but:patrice:it's been a month:wtb:

She didn't even respond to my perfectly valid points :martin: