Been Out All Day Today Handling Business. Things Are Looking Up In My Personal Life.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Had to go down to the social services department to enroll into some program to do a cert (community college). It went well and their orientation is in January. Told the woman there that I want to do both a cert and degree program (they just offer cert). Anyway, I asked her if it would interfere with me getting a grant from the loan people and she said no :whew:

Looks like I'm bout to be bout it bout it again :banderas:

It's been a long road brehs from suicidal thoughts to crying and misery. Maybe there is a G-d idk, but I'm kinda stoked to see what comes next.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Good for you breh :salute:
Had to go down to the social services department to enroll into some program to do a cert (community college). It went well and their orientation is in January. Told the woman there that I want to do both a cert and degree program (they just offer cert). Anyway, I asked her if it would interfere with me getting a grant from the loan people and she said no :whew:

Looks like I'm bout to be bout it bout it again :banderas:

It's been a long road brehs from suicidal thoughts to crying and misery. Maybe there is a G-d idk, but I'm kinda stoked to see what comes next.

Wait a minute...."stoked" :patrice:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Good for you breh :salute:

Wait a minute...."stoked" :patrice:
I'm trying man and thanks. Trying to make things happen. Filled out the application three weeks ago and went down there then. Long road it's been and I'm trying to do everything it is to do, so I can leave bum ass VA behind. Ready to head up to D.C. or somewhere with my people.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Thank the white man for having programs out there for your bum ass to enroll in. Now don't be late for the first class. :salute: :russ: